Just looked at booking our week in June 2014. I can not believe what they want for a full hook up site this year. But I am still going to book it.

Was thinking of buying AP's for the wife and I since the boys really don't like going to the parks, only the water parks. Do you get any discounts on reservations if you are a AP holder??

Tim

Don't feel bad. We almost thought of selling our camper last year when we booked our March trip with a few nights at $135 a night for a premium site. There can't be that many people that can afford much more or else you would see a campground full of Prevost RVs

It may be my imagination or poor memory, but it seems like the rates between different levels of campsites is getting less and less, and I don't mean the premium sites are becoming better deals.

OMG! :bugeyes: :dropjaw:

06/02/2014 - 06/27/2014a2edb9f5305aca2c5f31600dc332a145-personI1 Adult, 1 Child

You are currently viewing non-discounted room rates.

Campsites

Prices quoted above are only valid for the number of Guests, check-in dates and length of stay shown. They do not include
other costs you may choose to incur during your stay.

anyone have an idea when Jan 2015 will open up?

just trying to do some planning ahead before I call Jason!

I was at the AAA office the other day and had them do a call for me so I could get some pricing (since I was in the office anyway).  The TA called there and was told pricing for Jan 2015 would not open up until August.  That seems awful late to me.

Just booked for June 21-29 2014......average night 95.00 a night.... not real sure how many more times I can afford to do that. We can stay elsewhere close to Disney for almost half that much. And since we only go to the water parks with the boys a couple of days during our stay I'm beginning to think I should cancel.

Just booked for June 21-29 2014......average night 95.00 a night.... not real sure how many more times I can afford to do that. We can stay elsewhere close to Disney for almost half that much. And since we only go to the water parks with the boys a couple of days during our stay I'm beginning to think I should cancel.

Do you have AAA? I have been having good luck getting discounted rates with that in that time frame right now.