I am trying to plan a Rally/GG for an RV club.  We ended up talking to a special Disney TA who deals specifically with FW.  She has told us that premium loops aren't pet loops.  But every where I look says there are ones..

I had to change my request from 30 premium sites to 30 preferred.   

Perferred Sites (Power / Water / Sewer / Cable / Internet Access) - FD

?        300

?        500 (thought these were premium)

?        700

?        800

She doesn't know what she is talking about :)  Which isn't surprising. Talk to Rhonda she knows everything  :dance:

Trust me I wanted Rhonda but the number we are talking about (anything over 10 sites) requires us to go through disney itself.  I had Rhonda check into it.  Once the contract is signed we get pushed to an event coordinator so I'm hoping we can tweak things there.  I would think for any group over 10 (probably closer to 25) RV's Disney might change a loop's designation from non-pet to pet...but I guess we'll just have to see! 

She doesn't know what she is talking about :dance:  Which isn't surprising. Talk to Rhonda she knows everything  :banana:

Trust me I wanted Rhonda but the number we are talking about (anything over 10 sites) requires us to go through disney itself.  I had Rhonda check into it.  Once the contract is signed we get pushed to an event coordinator so I'm hoping we can tweak things there.  I would think for any group over 10 (probably closer to 25) RV's Disney might change a loop's designation from non-pet to pet...but I guess we'll just have to see!

Well good luck then.  Hope you get everything you need :dance:

I told her that I'd found several sources (ff.net) that listed premium sites as pet loops.... Oh well, it's still a over year out and we will be assigned an event manager/coordinator...then we will see!

Although, if I do end up reserving 30 plus spaces in the preferred loops for the rally... please don't hurt me.  Just come visit us!

I told her that I'd found several sources (ff.net) that listed premium sites as pet loops.... Oh well, it's still a over year out and we will be assigned an event manager/coordinator...then we will see!

Although, if I do end up reserving 30 plus spaces in the preferred loops for the rally... please don't hurt me.  Just come visit us!

What is your group and when is the rally?

Cool :rofl2:  I bet it is a lot of fun :rofl2:

Dunno yet. It's a new club (less than 3 years.. I think) and this could very well be our first Rally.  We've only been members for a few months.  Not to mention, I had to start my foray into rally planning with FW... I am very very scared!

Cool :beer:  I bet it is a lot of fun :)

Dunno yet. It's a new club (less than 3 years.. I think) and this could very well be our first Rally.  We've only been members for a few months.  Not to mention, I had to start my foray into rally planning with FW... I am very very scared!

We travel with a retired military group called SMART. We are there token civilians :)) anyway it is a pretty large group and we have a lot of fun.

I'm sure when you get all the kinks worked out you will have a blast. But I also know the planning sucks.