Grandeur of the Seas?

Has anyone here been on the RCCLs Grandeur of the Seas?  My mother has booked us on a 7 day from Baltimore to Bermuda, & was looking for some honest reviews.  Most of the reviews on the cruise review websites and/or Travelocity tend to be either really vague or really negative.  There was even one I just read that insisted repeatedly that it was not their "opinion, but fact".  It was about as long as a TCD trip report.  :) (But of course, not nearly as entertaining...)

Thanks!

I'm not familiar with that ship....but I've been doing ship research of my own over the past day or so regarding Enchantment of the Seas.  And it is interesting how two people can review the same ship....on the same cruise dates....and have totally different experiences.  I'm beginning to think those review sites don't have a ton of value, unless nearly all the reviews trend one way or the other.  

I hope you get some good, first hand knowledge.  I posted by question regarding Enchantment on FB as there are several fiends who cruise a lot that don't post here regularly.  Although if your ship has sailed out of Baltimore for a while they might not have experience with that ship, as they fiends I'm referencing cruise out of Florida.  In any case, good luck.