FF Dream Cruise- Fish Extender list

Hey,

I was brought over here from the facebook group, after joining the roll call on the other board. There's a FE list that was started on the other board, and I know there are some people over here who can't post there. That being said, if you're interested in participating in the fish extender group for the Fort Fiends cruise, please send me an email with the following information

Screenname:

Stateroom # (if known):

Total # of guests:

Age/gender of each guest:

Special Celebration?

Email Address (this won't be published to the group, just so I can get ahold of you in case of any questions):

If you want to include your first names, feel free- I won't post them on the internet (I know people get weird about that kind of thing).

Can't wait to meet everyone! I'll be the glowing newlywed (9/3/11).

-Becky

UPDATE...... Becky (Stargazetechie) and I have decided to share the work associated with the Fish Exchange sign-ups.  She'll keep up with the DISers and I'll keep up with the fiends.  So, please send me a pm if you want to do the Fish Exchange.  We still need the same info Becky stated:

Screenname and first names (real names won't be put online, but in a PDF e-mailed  to others in the exchange group.  If you have issues with others knowing your name let me know)

Stateroom # (if known):

Total # of guests:

Age/gender of each guest:

Special Celebration?

Email Address (this won't be published to the group)

We have to set a deadline date so that everyone making gifts has time to make the number needed.  Typically the deadline it is 90 days out.  What date do you think is fair??