RCCL Kids Sail Free Promotion

Royal Caribbean has announced a Kids Sail Free promotion for certain sailings.  

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/featuredCruises/selectLandingPromo.do?icid=kdsslf_tctclp_kds_hm_cntntr_9397&promoCode=131454

Here's the best part.  We booked a cruise last week on RC in June for us and INC's family to celebrate her parents 50th anniversary.  Yesterday,  fellow Fiend GADawgFan Kelly messaged me about this promotion, so I contacted Jason at Mousecounselors (who had booked the cruise for us) to see if he could apply it.  Well, he couldn't apply to the existing reservation, but he was able to cancel those with no penalty and rebook the 4 cabins....getting the same cabins but saving us $1,324!!  

So, thank you to Jason for jumping through all the hoops to book the same cruise TWICE for us.  And a HUGE thank you to Kelly for letting me know about this promotion!!  Fiends are the best!!

I wil jump through whatever hoops I have to to save my customers some money. Glad I was able to keep you in that same block of rooms. Nice having the family all together and not spread out all over the ship....Though sometimes....

I wil jump through whatever hoops I have to to save my customers some money. Glad I was able to keep you in that same block of rooms. Nice having the family all together and not spread out all over the ship....Though sometimes....

Seriously.  If you'd had to book the inlaws and my kids in those rooms....then had to stick me and INC on another deck...well, that would have been SHAMELESS!   :rofl3:

Seriously.  If you'd had to book the inlaws and my kids in those rooms....then had to stick me and INC on another deck...well, that would have been SHAMELESS!   :rofl3:

(wink wink nudge nudge)

I already have a Thanksgiving reservation...which we were thinking of canceling.  But maybe this will convince us to keep it.  

Well you better let me know soon, so I know how many lobsters to buy for the mac and cheese.   8)

(how's that for shameless?)