Bought this last week at the auction.

Only paid $142,500 for it.

What do you think? It's purple!

image_zpsddc76c8c.jpg

Ok actually it came with the house I bought and it was in the shed and we pulled it out so I could take a picture of it. I had to go by and take a picture of it today and also put a lockbox on the front door.

The neighbor said the previous owner used it until they moved a few years ago and it's been sitting ever since.

Any ideas on what to do to it?

Save the horn, dump the rest.

Maybe Bob will buy it. It might be faster than the one he has now.

OMG - Lou and I agree about something. My first thought was ... Nice Horn, I need one of those for my handcycle.

Boy there a lot of haters on the Purple People Mover.

It's actually more purple then the picture shows it to be.

I was thinking of Snarkying it out. With a few snarkeys in it and maybe a musket mickey. And then allowing Lou and TCD to use it to hand out spikes to new fiends. And allow the WWS to use it for their big weekend.

But I guess I'll just fix it up so Mo and her clan can tool around the Fort with it.

Thanks for your input though.

Hey, hold on Ray. Over the past 6 years I estimate that I have visited the Fort on Fiend related business about 250 times. Why does Mo, who has visited less than 10 times, get to use that classic piece of junk golf cart?

I don't know whether to be offended or not.

I can see why you would think Carol was referring to you, I've seen you in person, but she's implying that the GC is ugly.

Hey, hold on Ray. Over the past 6 years I estimate that I have visited the Fort on Fiend related business about 250 times. Why does Mo, who has visited less than 10 times, get to use that classic piece of junk golf cart?

Does this ring a bell?

"Save the horn, dump the rest.

Maybe Bob will buy it. It might be faster than the one he has now."

Mo at least can appreciate a fine classic vehicle.

I can see why you would think Carol was referring to you, I've seen you in person, but she's implying that the GC is ugly.

Actually I've met Carol and that's why I thought she was talking about me. Lol

Whaoah, I haven't chimed in yet.....

I like it!  As my daddy always says, Free takes care of a whole lotta ugly

I've heard a lot of sayings but that's a first for that one, but I like it. :rofl2:  :rofl2:

If you can get it running for under $500 fix it and have fun. If not sale it and go buy one that runs.

If the batteries are good I should be able to get it up and running for under $500. We actually own another golf cart so this one is just for fun. I need to get a better picture of it. It really is more purple than the picture shows

If the batteries are good I should be able to get it up and running for under $500. We actually own another golf cart so this one is just for fun. I need to get a better picture of it. It really is more purple than the picture shows

Oh well your in good shape then. One time I saw a lifited 3 wheeled cart at the Fort it looked pretty cool.