Camper/camping supplies, where do you shop?

Same as Jason. I do, however, buy from camping world sometimes. They have some decent sales and if you belong to Good Sam, you get some decent discounts. I also buy a lot of stuff from my local dealer as far as repair parts. I'm heading there tomorrow to see if I can get a deal on a folding door handle.

Same as most, WalMart if they have it, Ebay, Amazon, or a general Google search if it's something specific. If it's something that's in the "Big RV Parts catalog", and has a high shipping charge, then I'll go to the local RV dealer and order it. Usually avoid the shipping charges that way.

I don't know if anyone noticed or that I just noticed or that our Walmarts are different than others but......they have one section for camping gear/supplies ie. tents etc and another section has the RV supplies.

If you want tenting and stuff like ez ups and round the fire type stuff it's a different section than supplies for your RV ie. sewer hoses, chemicals and the like and at the walmarts around here the RV stuff is over by the oil and car care stuff.

I don't know if anyone noticed or that I just noticed or that our Walmarts are different than others but......they have one section for camping gear/supplies ie. tents etc and another section has the RV supplies.

If you want tenting and stuff like ez ups and round the fire type stuff it's a different section than supplies for your RV ie. sewer hoses, chemicals and the like and at the walmarts around here the RV stuff is over by the oil and car care stuff.

Like that here too in the bigger walmarts. In the smaller ones any RV stuff is mixed in with the automotive

I should add our local Army Navy store. Just picked up an e-tool for 10 bucks. Also Wally World had a folding dutch oven lid stand by Lodge for 10 bucks, which is the same as Amazons price but I got instant gratification.

As with others, Wal-Mart is where I check out first.  I check online, as they offer free shipping to the store, and I can just go pick it up.  Our  local store has a very good selection of RV supplies, which is funny as there really are few campgrounds close by.

I recently ordered LED tail lights for my trailer from e-Trailer.  Product and price was good, and shipping was pretty quick too.

Walmart for toilet paper, Black Water chemicals, and related sewer hook up hoses.

Just dropped a bundle at Dicks Sporting Goods for a two burner camp chef stove that will allow me to boil a side of a cow in 5 minutes.  Not sure why that is a good thing but you never know.

Just dropped another bundle at Bass Pro Shops for accessories for the stove like a griddle and carrying case and a beach chair for the DW who is afraid of anything that could cook half a cow.

Thankfully there is no Camping World in driving distance and I don't trust the internet to keep my credit card into secure.  I have it on some authority that the Target hack last Christmas was not the biggest company with security problems.