What would you like to know or see about Royal Caribbean cruises?

This could get interesting.

Grumpy and Grandma are fixing to move camp over to Jetty Park.

Which is right next to the channel that the ships leaving and arriving at Port Canaveral use.

I smell a photo op.

TCD

Whooo Hoooo! That would be awesome!

I also have a corner aft cabin.... I've been throwing the idea around of bringing my UGA flag to grace the back of the Freedom. They could see me up top and my room perhaps...

This could get interesting.

Grumpy and Grandma are fixing to move camp over to Jetty Park.

Which is right next to the channel that the ships leaving and arriving at Port Canaveral use.

I smell a photo op.

TCD

We done moved!!! Look for the golf cart and we'll look for the flag. Do you leave on Fri or Sat and are you on the left or right side of the ship. The right side faces Jetty Park.

We done moved!!! Look for the golf cart and we'll look for the flag. Do you leave on Fri or Sat and are you on the left or right side of the ship. The right side faces Jetty Park.

I thought you were in the Navy?

What's this left and right stuff, sailor?

TCD

Because usually when I say Port, Starboard, Forward, Aft or Midship I get "Huh"?

I thought you were in the Navy?

What's this left and right stuff, sailor?

TCD

Because usually when I say Port, Starboard, Forward, Aft or Midship I get "Huh"?

They are on the port side of the ship

Yes, we are port side. Man, my TA knows everything. Ha ha!

(My) Jason was in the Navy too, so he taught me a trick... port and left both have 4 letters. That's how I still remember which is which.

If I hang the flag from the rear, you should still see it once we pass even though we're on the other side. This is also assuming I can get the side without grommets ziptied to the railings. Any ideas for that? I'm afraid the wind will rip through the fabric and seam. That's why I've been on the fence about doing it.

Yes, we are port side. Man, my TA knows everything. Ha ha!

(My) Jason was in the Navy too, so he taught me a trick... port and left both have 4 letters. That's how I still remember which is which.

If I hang the flag from the rear, you should still see it once we pass even though we're on the other side. This is also assuming I can get the side without grommets ziptied to the railings. Any ideas for that? I'm afraid the wind will rip through the fabric and seam. That's why I've been on the fence about doing it.

Not nearly everything. I have good retention though and try to learn something new everyday. I qlso learned the same trick for remembering port.

You might want to check and see if this is allowed.  DCL has a strict policy prohibiting hanging anything from the balconies.

I will try to watch the webcam Kelly.

I'm not sure you'll see the back stern from the webcam.  As I recall, the webcam just shows the right starboard side.  If the webcam does show the stern, the ship will be pretty far away at that point.  If GDF wants to be on the webcam, she ought to put that flag on a pole and stand on the top deck, starboard side, and wave it!

TCD

• 2 weeks later...