If you are talking about WWoS. It is very difficult to get there on Disney Transport.

There are buses from All-Stars, Pop Century, and "maybe" Caribbean Beach over to WWoS.

The buses are NOT geared for the Braves games, they are geared for youth athletes staying at those resorts getting to their events.

If you don't have a car, I would recommend taking a taxi.

If you want to save $$ on the taxi, get yourself to Pop Century and take the taxi to/from there.  But honestly a few bucks will make no difference.

Here's what the ESPN Wide World of Sports website says about bus transportation:

wwostransport_zpsd72255bc.jpg

The Atlanta Braves spring training page doesn't say anything about bus transportation.

Based on what the website says, it looks like if there is bus transportation, it's only Thursday-Monday.  Your game is on a Wednesday.  Looks like you're out of luck.  Here's a link if you want to read it for yourself:  https://www.espnwwos.com/complex/services/guest-info/

TCD

The Atlanta Braves spring training page doesn't say anything about bus transportation.

Based on what the website says, it looks like if there is bus transportation, it's only Thursday-Monday.  Your game is on a Wednesday.  Looks like you're out of luck. 

After that part it goes on to say that buses will run if there is an event taking place, and the baseball games are an event.

Unless it's changed, buses will run to the complex for all baseball games, but only from the resorts listed.

If you decide to bus it, you'll have to get to one of those resorts.

So it's FW to a park, park to the resort, resort to the complex. It's not worth it.

Could unhook dually and drive, any directions? Need anything to get back into FW?

Thanks for your help.

Driving Directions:

Left from Fort onto Vista Drive.

Right at light (Bonnet Creek Pkwy).

Take Bonnet Creek to E. Buena Vista Dr.  Take a right.

Left on Victory Way.  Go past Art of Animation, cross Osceola, to WOWS entrance.  It's not far.

To get back in the Fort, you will need your blank KTTW card to open the gate (make sure to get one at check-in, unless the Magic Bands are working by then).  Or just drive up to the guard shack and tell them you're there to swim in the pool.

TCD

Driving Directions:

Left at light (Bonnet Creek Pkwy).

Left on Victory Way.  Go past Art of Animation, cross Osceola, to WOWS entrance.  It's not far.

To get back in the Fort, you will need your blank KTTW card to open the gate (make sure to get one at check-in, unless the Magic Bands are working by then).  Or just drive up to the guard shack and tell them you're there to swim in the pool.

TCD

Shouldnt it be a right onto Bonnet Creek?

Driving Directions:

Left at light (Bonnet Creek Pkwy).

TCD

That is the most direct way and is what I would do under normal circumstances, however, the intersection at Victory Way and Osceola Parkway can be a nightmare on game days. It's so bad at times that they reroute the Disney buses in order to avoid that intersection.

If that's the case, follow TCD's directions except continue on BVD bypassing Victory Way. Then take World Dr. south and follow the signs to the complex. It's very straight forward. This detour will add a few minutes to your drive, but once there, you'll just have to make a right turn off Osceola Pkwy right into the complex.

Shouldnt it be a right onto Bonnet Creek?

D'oh.

You're right.  It should be right.  If you turn left at that intersection, you'll be going to Golden Oaks. I went back and fixed it.

That is the most direct way and is what I would do under normal circumstances, however, the intersection at Victory Way and Osceola Parkway can be a nightmare on game days. It's so bad at times that they reroute the Disney buses in order to avoid that intersection.

If that's the case, follow TCD's directions except continue on BVD bypassing Victory Way. Then take World Dr. south and follow the signs to the complex. It's very straight forward. This detour will add a few minutes to your drive, but once there, you'll just have to make a right turn off Osceola Pkwy right into the complex.

Oh. I didn't think about traffic.

Listen to Lou.

And give yourself extra time.

TCD

TCD

The Magic Bands opened the gate at the main entrance for us on March 9th.  

The Magic Bands opened the gate at the main entrance for us on March 9th.  

Seriously?

I was at the Fort from March 6-10.  At check in, we were issued blank KTTW cards and specifically told that our Magic Bands would not open the comfort stations or the gate-which is why we were issued the blank KTTW cards.

A while back, there were reports from fellow Fiends who went in to the Reception Outpost, and were able to have their Magic Bands set up to open the gates and comfort stations.  But this was not something done at check-in.

Did your magic bands open the comfort stations too?  When were they issued to you?  Did you have to do something special to get them to work?

TCD

Seriously?

I was at the Fort from March 6-10.  At check in, we were issued blank KTTW cards and specifically told that our Magic Bands would not open the comfort stations or the gate-which is why we were issued the blank KTTW cards.

A while back, there were reports from fellow Fiends who went in to the Reception Outpost, and were able to have their Magic Bands set up to open the gates and comfort stations.  But this was not something done at check-in.

Did your magic bands open the comfort stations too?  When were they issued to you?  Did you have to do something special to get them to work?

TCD

We only stayed 1 night as we were passing through to our destination further south.  We have AP's and the kids wanted to spend a day hitting some of their favorite attractions.  I checked in early (6:30 am) to pick up our new Magic Bands which had the AP's and FastPasses linked... Disney currently will not mail Magic Bands outside the US.

We didn't receive any KTTW cards at check-in.  I assume the magic bands worked on the comfort stations (since we didn't get any KTTW cards) but I don't know for sure as we didn't use them.  

On Sunday morning, March 9th, I went to the HESS station to fill up and used my magic band to enter FW on my return.  I had the band on my right arm but couldn't reach the scanner that way.  I had to remove it and hold it up to the scanner.  I can't remember if there was a card reader still there or not.

It sounds like this must be a recent change.

We only stayed 1 night as we were passing through to our destination further south.  We have AP's and the kids wanted to spend a day hitting some of their favorite attractions.  I checked in early (6:30 am) to pick up our new Magic Bands which had the AP's and FastPasses linked... Disney currently will not mail Magic Bands outside the US.

We didn't receive any KTTW cards at check-in.  I assume the magic bands worked on the comfort stations (since we didn't get any KTTW cards) but I don't know for sure as we didn't use them.  

On Sunday morning, March 9th, I went to the HESS station to fill up and used my magic band to enter FW on my return.  I had the band on my right arm but couldn't reach the scanner that way.  I had to remove it and hold it up to the scanner.  I can't remember if there was a card reader still there or not.

It sounds like this must be a recent change.

The return gate just has an RFID reader on it, and has been that way for a while.  You just hold your KTTW card up to it and it opens the gate.

The Magic Bands we used on this trip were mailed to us.  Maybe that's the difference.  Maybe they are able to set them up properly in the office, but don't bother doing that for all guests.  I was specifically told that our Magic Bands would not open the Comfort Station doors or the returning guest gate when I checked in on March 6. They definitely did not open the Comfort Station doors, because I tried.  I did not try the returning guest gate.

TCD