We have had a lull in our planning but now are gearing up again. We are just over 5 weeks out from our first trip to the fort so I figured I would start asking questions again. I will just ask one now and then ask more as we go on. First, may be a stupid question but I know how Disney likes to keep things looking neat

Do they allow clotheslines at the fort? Just thinking about drying towels and bathing suits daily.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, but it must sport the proper Fiend items to be considered appropriate! I hope DaveinTn agrees that it was alright to kind of hijack, while still on topic! :)  

I need a ruling from the judges.  We aren't at 10 posts yet on this thread, but the question has been answered.  Can I hijack it?     Where is Larry when we need him?   :clint:

Thank you, thank you very much, I'll be here all week and don't forget to tip the servers.     Your nose is a little, just a little, bit shorter.

We have one that attaches to the ladder, if you have a 4" square bumper there is one that mounts there and is removable when you travel.

I just want to tie a piece of rope between two trees. I have seen those that attach to the bumper.

We have one that attaches to the ladder, if you have a 4" square bumper there is one that mounts there and is removable when you travel.

I decided to build one of these with mending plates, hex bolts, and emt conduit. Cost about $20. Thanks.

Yes there are, after all you're campers?

I bet TankPilot will eventually ask one.

Hey, he's from Mississippissippisipsi, or is that Missouri. I forget what state MS is. Did I spell that right?

Just to make sure I plan for all contingencies and keep my family safe, when was the last time the Fort came under attack?

Just to make sure I turn the correct way out of my driveway, is the Fort at the Disney in Florida or California?

Just to make sure I plan for all contingencies and keep my family safe, when was the last time the Fort came under attack?

Just to make sure I turn the correct way out of my driveway, is the Fort at the Disney in Florida or California?

Oh, you fit right in!   :rofl2: