Glad to have the chance to recommend them. We rented #2 this past Thanksgiving. We had 2 adults and 3 teen boys. There was enough room but you also have to figure out who is going to be willing to share sleeping space with whom to decide if the bed configuration will work for you.  We also felt a little crowded on interior storage/shelf space but we also seemed to have a lot of stuff (5 cell phones charging; 5 idevices charging, etc.). This was our first experience with a pop up, though, as we are used to camping with 3 tents for 5 people.  Overall, however, we all loved it and I highly recommend Fortcamperrental.com.  They took care of everything and everything was in good order and clean.  It made for a nice relaxing vacation. 

Welcome to Fort Fiends, EnchantedSurprise!

When you get a chance, please visit this thread so you can receive a proper welcome: http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/199-please-introduce-yourself/

I have seen FortCamperRental's campers all around the Fort.  Curt does a great job maintaining the campers and making sure his guests have everything they need.

I hope you rent one of his campers, and that you have a wonderful time!

TCD

I have rented from Curt twice now.  Once for my family of 7 and the second time just myself and Momof6 above!  Both times have been amazing.  We made the Dad share a bed with the 2 boys, 2 of my girls shared a bed and my oldest daughter and I shared a bed.  We used the back end of our van to keep things organized and tried to minimize clutter in the pop up.  Worked great.  Go in with a plan and you will be fine.  Marty and I didn't have any problems.  Plenty of room.  We have rented no3 and possibly no1.  I don't remember.  Wouldn't hesitate renting again!  We had Haunted Mansion with the kids and Cinderella for our women's weekend rental.  Marty was celebrating a very important birthday so she needed to be a princess that weekend!!! Curt and Jody are great o work with and go the extra 10 miles to make sure you are happy!!!

We rented from Curt October, 2012 and I believe had camper #1. He was great to work with and had everything we needed. It started out a trip with just DH and I and ended up being the whole family just a few weeks before we went, 7 total. It was cozy but it worked just fine. 

I chatted with Curt last September as he set one of his units up. He and his wife really go the extra mile making things right and theming their units. Very nice people. I would have helped him but my wife was getting anxious to go about her day. Maybe next trip I can block off a day for it!

I chatted with Curt last September as he set one of his units up. He and his wife really go the extra mile making things right and theming their units. Very nice people. I would have helped him but my wife was getting anxious to go about her day. Maybe next trip I can block off a day for it!

Be careful what you wish for....lol.

• 4 months later...

Just popping in to say hi as I am a new member to this forum and also a newbie at camping. I'm not a newbie at WDW though as we have been visiting there since mid 70s. So why are we camping? Well, we rescued a dog a year ago and he wants to go with us everywhere we go. Not having a camper, we decided to rent one and went with Moore rentals. It seems everyone on this forum rents from others, so I was wondering if anybody has used the Moore people. I'm so glad I found this forum because I'm starting to get excited about being at the fort for the whole month of January.

Welcome CJ and congrats on rescuing your pooch!!  He's lucky to have found a family that takes him everywhere.  :)

We used Florida Camper Rental in January for the Wild Womenz, as we needed a unit that would sleep a BUNCH, and they were great to work with. But I've also heard good things about Moore also.

Welcome CJ and congrats on rescuing your pooch!!  He's lucky to have found a family that takes him everywhere.  :)

We used Florida Camper Rental in January for the Wild Womenz, as we needed a unit that would sleep a BUNCH, and they were great to work with. But I've also heard good things about Moore also.

Ooops, I'm sorry