Well I am trying to make sure to get the most out of the new annual passes so I just booked a April 8th-11th stay at the Fort! ;D Anyone going to be there?

GAFortFans..Shawn

We're there 4/6 thru the 11. With GA Dawgs screen name...u must b coming from GA...spring break here. Headed from pchtree city. Gator alumni tho...but I'll still speak if I see you at the Fort....lol

Go Dawgs!

My hubby is working is m.s. Sat uga. We're there same week as you and you'll recognize us easily......he'll be the one in a uga shirt and I'll be the one standing over him in my gator shirt prodding him with my handy dandy too short metal skewer that I no longer need for roasting marshmallows since I found out I can use wood dowels (inside joke....see other thread).....lol. Gotta find some use for those things since I already bought them. Have great trip!

I just booked a April 8th-11th stay at the Fort!  

Anyone going to be there? 

We're there 4/6 thru the 11.

Headed from Peachtree City.

The Fort has a little known rule, which BTW, they do enforce, that only one family from Georgia can be at the Fort at any given time.

IMO, it's a good rule. I mean, how much banjo playing can a person stand. One of you will have to cancel.

I was planning to stop in that week, but I'm rethinking that now.

At least I won't have to worry about running into Ken.

We're there 4/6 thru the 11. With GA Dawgs screen name...u must b coming from GA...spring break here. Headed from pchtree city. Gator alumni tho...but I'll still speak if I see you at the Fort....lol

My hubby is working is m.s. Sat uga. We're there same week as you and you'll recognize us easily......he'll be the one in a uga shirt and I'll be the one standing over him in my gator shirt prodding him with my handy dandy too short metal skewer that I no longer need for roasting marshmallows since I found out I can use wood dowels (inside joke....see other thread).....lol. Gotta find some use for those things since I already bought them. Have great trip!

Yeah like Kelly said GO DAWGS!! I love my DAWGS! My younger brother played baseball there and I grew up on Herschel Walker (best college football player ever, just my opinion). Us UGA fans are pretty subdued when it comes to apparel unlike you Gator fans! I should be able to spot you guys a mile away while at the fort! See ya real soon!!

Florida-Gator-with-Mullet-461x250.jpg

Guess that means I need to leave my orange and blue feather boa home.........darn it and I already he it packed. Lol

Yeah like Kelly said GO DAWGS!! I love my DAWGS! My younger brother played baseball there and I grew up on Herschel Walker (best college football player ever, just my opinion). Us UGA fans are pretty subdued when it comes to apparel unlike you Gator fans! I should be able to spot you guys a mile away while at the fort! See ya real soon!!

Florida-Gator-with-Mullet-461x250.jpg