Would they ever notice you in hall of presidents?

Haunted mansion wouldn't be comfy.

Too bad Ellen's universe of energy is in EPCOT. That's a good nap (with ear plugs for me!). My dad sleeps every time, he doesn't even attempt to stay awake. Do you think they would yell at you if you laid down on the bench to sleep?

Would they ever notice you in hall of presidents?

Haunted mansion wouldn't be comfy.

Too bad Ellen's universe of energy is in EPCOT. That's a good nap (with ear plugs for me!). My dad sleeps every time, he doesn't even attempt to stay awake. Do you think they would yell at you if you laid down on the bench to sleep?

I haven't laid down on Ellen, but I have gotten a seat on the end and put my feet up on the bench :)

It's easy to fall asleep in my recliner in the moho.  I just ask David if he's okay with driving while I take a nap.  If he says okay, I'm out.  But I never can sleep on a plane.  Usually I'm too excited to get to my destination to sleep.

well, you know what my plane travel is like, I rarely fly for fun, so airplane time is the only time I'm truly disconnected, so I sleep

Seems to me a longer nap could be had in Carousel of Progress.  If'n you had earplugs.  Or the Hall of Presidents.  Or perhaps on the upper deck of the Paddlewheeler.  The possibilities are endless.

Lobby of HoP is a good candidate.  We saw someone napping under a bench.  :)

Hall of presidents has the war scene...not great for sleeping. COP: the seats are uncomfortable, you can't put your feet up. The paddlewheeler isn't air conditioned. Cosmic rays is good if you get a seat in the corner by the wall. There are outlets there for recharging phones too.

Cosmic Rays gets my vote.  The place Nicole mentions is all the way around to the right at the end.  Cushioned benches there that are high enough to put your head back. Pull up a couple of chairs to put your feet on, recharge your stuff in the outlets right there and take a snooze in air conditioned comfort.

Depends on where you're napping. 

You could probably snooze away at Cosmic Ray's and I doubt anyone would bother you.

Attractions may depend.  Since CoP fills/empties at the same time, you might be able to stay without being bothered.  We sat in the furthest seats of the back row. But as Nicole mentioned - seats are not great for napping.

I'm trying to remember if Philharmagic works the same way.

Not sure if they'd let you stay in HoP as I think they clear that theater out before reloading.

Haunted Mansion actually isn't terrible for a quick nap.  It's dark, not terribly loud, and you can put your head back.  If you get a car by yourself, you can even put your feet up.