For those of you who own MH's and are looking for tires you may want to join FMCA if you don't already belong. The Michelin Advantage program just saved me 20% off of retail. As I understand, they have also expanded it to include your car & light truck.

• 2 weeks later...

FMCA started this program several months after I bought 6 new Michelin XRVs for my MH.  :banghead:  I probably coulda saved enough to rent a Disney golf cart for a couple or 3 days.  :rofl3: Oh well, like they say, timing is everything.

FMCA started this program several months after I bought 6 new Michelin XRVs for my MH. :banghead: I probably coulda saved enough to rent a Disney golf cart for a couple or 3 days. :rofl3: Oh well, like they say, timing is everything.

Isn't that how it always is??

I took forever to order the furniture for my daughter's room because of the price. It was stupidly expensive, but I was pregnant and in love with it and couldn't find anything else. I order it, get it delivered about 2 days later I get an email about a baby sale for 35% off?!? Ugh

G&G, Did you get your tires from a tire outlet or by mail order? If not at a local dealer, where did you get them mounted, balanced, etc?

You can find a Michelin advantage dealer on their web-site. The billing for the tires is done directly through Michelin and FMCA you pay the dealer directly for the mounting and balancing. The whole process is spelled out on FMCA's web-site in the members section. I called Michelin gave them the CC number to get things in the system, called the dealer he had the tires they were installed 2 days later. The final invoice for the tires came by "E" mail from FMCA.

http://www.fmca.com/join-family-motor-coach-association/member-benefits/fmca-connections/3448-michelin-advantage-program-how-to-use

Edited by Grumpy and Grandma