• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll figure it all out.   It's much adieu about nothing.   TCD

Breaking News!  Be Our Guest Adds Reservations for Lunch!   See here:  http://www.disneydining.com/breaking-news-guest-adds-reservations-lunch/

No.   The BOG FP+'s don't even show up on your MDE.    TCD

When we went for lunch it was a cluster mess (and that is not the word I mean). We had our FP but all the waiting in this line, that line, and then again was a pita. I wish we would have preordered. And then trying to find a table was a joke. They were either full or dirty. I wasn't impressed but they had safe cupcakes for Adam so I would have waited hours and ate on a dirty table if I had to.

A bit more info from WDWMagic...

Get all the details for the upcoming Be Our Guest Restaurant lunch reservation changes
Feb 04, 2015 | 8:00pm EST

Starting February 25 2015, reservations will be available for lunch at the Be Our Guest Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom's New Fantasyland.

Once a reservation has been made, either by calling 407-WDW-DINE, or by using the My Disney Experience website or app, guests will be able to pre-order meals using My Disney Experience. The ordering window opens up 30 days before the reservation time through to 5 minutes before the reservation time.

For those guests that do not wish to make pre-order selections, menu choices can be made at the kiosks inside the restaurant upon arrival.

This system has been in testing for the last year with Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests, but from February 25 this option becomes open to all guests.

Dinner remains table service with advance reservations, and expect to see a breakfast offering added to the lineup.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/be-our-guest-restaurant/news/04feb2015-get-the-details-for-the-upcoming-be-our-guest-restaurant-lunch-reservation-changes.htm

• 1 month later...

From Doctor Disney...

Some Details On Be Our Guest Breakfast Including A Start Date
March 10, 2015 by Doctor Disney

Well, most recently it was Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) for lunch being brought to Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom, and now the rumors of breakfast are coming true as well. It’s been talked about and mentioned and rumored for a long time, but a source of mine has now confirmed it to be coming.

A source of mine that is very close to the situation, has given me notice that breakfast at Be Our Guest will officially begin on Friday, March 20, 2015.

Still waiting on more details to be revealed, and likely should have some very soon, but this will now be another opportunity for Guests to eat at Be Our Guest.

"…the opening date is for march 20th the first menu tasting was today (March 8, 2015), the menu will be a one price type menu from what was said – for adult it will cost about 20 dollars but that includes your juice or soda , breakfast pastries and of course your entree of choice, there will not be any A la carte options…"

Please note that there is not a lot more info known at this time such as table service or quick service, or dining credits, or if reservations or standby. Trust me, as more info is known, I’ll get it to all of you as well.

Remember…until it is officially announced and revealed by Disney, then things are always subject to change. Breakfast at Be Our Guest appears to be on the way very soon, but all can change and we still have to wait on the official word.

http://www.doctordisney.com/2015/03/10/some-details-on-be-our-guest-breakfast-including-a-start-date/

CRT is like that.. But more expensive and with characters.

Ok now I know what they're talking about. It's been a while since we went to CRT. And it's going to be a long time till we go again.

For two reasons.

1. DD is 10 less interested in the princesses as she use to be.

2. That a place is expensive.

My girls want to go.  I am not a real fan of the lunch menu so I made dinner ADR but couldn't get us together.  We are reserved 2 and 2 for dinner.  The plan was to CX if I got FP for lunch one day.  Well tonight I tried to make ADR for BOG in June and nothing was available until day 8 of our trip.  Reserved the time, picked my people and then FROZEN.  No confirmation number no ADR.  Happened 3 times.  UGH!!!

Monday. Reservation only.

When they were doing the FP+ only experiment, we ran into the line of CM's at the bridge who were telling all guests that there would be not standby seating available for lunch.  That was at around 11 am.  Then, at around 2 pm, they let people in standby.  On subsequent trips, we were able to get in via standby at around 2 pm. If you have time to try that, give it a try. Remember, idiots are running the place.

TCD