• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll figure it all out.   It's much adieu about nothing.   TCD

Breaking News!  Be Our Guest Adds Reservations for Lunch!   See here:  http://www.disneydining.com/breaking-news-guest-adds-reservations-lunch/

No.   The BOG FP+'s don't even show up on your MDE.    TCD

Did ADRs ever open up for breakfast at BOG?

This was just posted on WDWMagic...

The long rumored breakfast option at the Magic Kingdom's Be Our Guest Restaurant is expected to begin very soon.

The official Walt Disney World website has begun listing breakfast times as 8am to 10am. It is expected to operate in the same way as the recently modified lunch service, being quick service, but with advanced reservations and ordering available.

Be Our Guest Restaurant has been extremely popular since opening as one of the main additions of New Fantasyland, and the park looks to be seeking to add capacity wherever possible.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/be-our-guest-restaurant/news/16mar2015-breakfast-at-be-our-guest-restaurant-to-begin-soon.htm

This was just posted to the Disney Food Blog...

We’ve been hearing for what feels like forever that Be Our Guest Restaurant in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom would begin offering breakfast service — and it looks like that rumor is about to be officially confirmed!

In speaking with Disney Cast Members today, we’ve determined that booking for reservations will likely open up tomorrow, March 17th (always subject to change)!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/03/16/news-be-our-guest-restaurant-breakfast-menus-and-reservation-booking-details/

It's only one quick serve entitlement, but $19.99 out of pocket.

Unless I missed it, it's not all you can eat either.

Makes Trail's End a more attractive option.

TCD

That math doesn't add up for me.  1 quick service entitlement = $20 in cash value?  Is the DDP that expensive, or is this like Obamacare....jacking up the cash price to make signing up for the plan look more enticing?  

That math doesn't add up for me.  1 quick service entitlement = $20 in cash value?  Is the DDP that expensive, or is this like Obamacare....jacking up the cash price to make signing up for the plan look more enticing?  

I have always thought the DDP caused out of pocket prices to be jacked up.  It's a win/win for Disney that way.

ETA- the pricing on this meal is nuts.  They only charge $15.99 for an adult at the all you can eat Trail's End buffet.  And that costs DDP guests a sit down dining credit.

TCD

So who scored a breakfast reservation?

Despite the ridiculous pricing, this is something the TCD gang needs to try. Bragging rights and all.

Who will be the first Fiend to have breakfast at Be Our Guest?

TCD

I got one, but I'm giving it to a friend. :)