• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can the Fantasy pull along side the Wonder so we can change ships?? :rofl3:

Jet packs

Did someone say time travel?!?!   :drwho-smiley:

...I'm assigning Ray and Ken to stand in for me as they both did a good job imitating me this week. But Ray, don't get into any fights arguments debates as me. Just do the Snarky part. 

Oh yeah... that can't go horribly wrong...   8)

...Would you like me to send you a List of Fun?

TCD

Oh please do and please share.  :)

Have a terrific time, Lou!

A number of people wanted to take advantage of the offer, a $3914 trip for $1130 is a great deal, but real life wouldn't allow it. So unfortunately I did not book a third cabin for a Fiend family.

It's off for 7 days on the Fantasy late Sat afternoon.

We'll be stopping at Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Castaway Cay.

Buddy and Dobby will be able to stay in their home as we'll have a house sitter.

Parking at Port Canaveral is reserved. Still haven't packed though.

I'm assigning Ray and Ken to stand in for me as they both did a good job imitating me this week. But Ray, don't get into any fights arguments debates as me. Just do the Snarky part.

Listen hear knuckle head!

You are the one that gets people all fired up.

No he does not!

Bull pucky! He does too!

Look I'm right and your wrong!

No your not!

Yes I am right because I've been here longer and besides that I say so.

Shut up and go read a TR!

I don't read TRs. Schmuckface.

Now get off my lawn and stay off of the buses.

and stay off the Monorail also. It always breaks down.

And don't even think about getting on the boats because get stuck behind that outdated over rated EWP!

You know what? Just stay at your site and you'll be fine. And while your there make me an apple pie.

No scratch that. Make me a Pecan pie.

If I weren't laughing so hard I might take a swing at you.

Hey you wouldn't hit a cranky, old bus driver. Would you?

(Disclaimer: I can not be held responsible for comments made on Lou's behalf. Snarkiness is not just a gift but a right and shall not be impeded by any Fiend. Furthermore; all snarky comments addressed towards Ray,the knucklehead, during Lou's absents, generating from a male member of this board will be dealt with swiftly and with a snarky reply. Including but not limited to "schmuckface", l knucklehead", or with a "a get off my bus". Or any combination there of. All complaints must be emailed directly to TCD @ I don't give a rip.com.

Thank you for support.

(Disclaimer: I can not be held responsible for comments made on Lou's behalf. Snarkiness is not just a gift but a right and shall not be impeded by any Fiend. Furthermore; all snarky comments addressed towards Ray,the knucklehead, during Lou's absents, generating from a male member of this board will be dealt with swiftly and with a snarky reply. Including but not limited to "schmuckface", l knucklehead", or with a "a get off my bus". Or any combination there of. All complaints must be emailed directly to TCD @ I don't give a rip.com.

How come when I read that in my head it sounded really fast like those crazy informercial disclaimers?   8)

Ok. Your the boss.

Can I at least tell her to stay off of your lawn?

Good luck with that.

This is where our cabin is.

We originally had a "navigators verandah" cabin, but were upgraded. Maybe they thought I was Josh.

I'm sure when the captain was alerted, and I'm sure he was, that I would be on board, he insisted that I be close by just in case he needs me.

Hey, piloting a bus or giant cruise liner, it's the same thing. You just stay as far away from everything except when you're parking or docking.

Ship_zpsaed57100.jpg

Awesome cabin.

I like being on the starboard side and forward. Most people prefer aft, because that's where all the restaurants are.

But that makes the aft elevators more crowded. 

You will be right below the adult pool area.   And close to the main theater too.

They usually back the ship in at Castaway Cay, so you'll have an awesome view of the island that day.

I am very jealous.

That isn't a concierge cabin, is it?

Don't forget to win another medal.

TCD

Awesome cabin.

I like being on the starboard side and forward. Most people prefer aft, because that's where all the restaurants are.

It has nothing to do with being near the restaurants.  The aft cabins have free vibrating beds. 

Can't wait to see pics of your cabin, Lou.  Looks awesome.  I'd say you deserve it, but I really don't believe that.  You're just a lucky SOB (Sour Old Busdriver). 

That isn't a concierge cabin, is it?

Don't forget to win another medal.

No it's not a concierge cabin.

The medal TCD is referring to is the one I got in the drawing Mickey art class during our last cruise.

I'll be doing something a little more challenging. It's a longer cruise with more down time, and as I listen to books and don't read them, I'll be working on this out on the verandah while Gail is upstairs poolside reading.

I sketched it from a photo I saw this week, so it just needs painting. It's made to fit into my brief case size portable painting setup.

CruisePainting1_zps8251fd5e.jpg

No it's not a concierge cabin.

The medal TCD is referring to is the one I got in the drawing Mickey art class during our last cruise.

I'll be doing something a little more challenging. It's a longer cruise with more down time, and as I listen to books and don't read them, I'll be working on this out on the verandah while Gail is upstairs poolside reading.

I sketched it from a photo I saw this week, so it just needs painting. It's made to fit into my brief case size portable painting setup.

CruisePainting1_zps8251fd5e.jpg

You are full of surprises.

I can't wait to see the finished painting.

That sounds heavenly- sitting on a verandah and painting.

TCD