I have :) --I've done all 5 Florida races--Everest 5K, ToT 10miler, Wine and Dine 1/2, Donald 1/2, and Princess 1/2. 

The Donald and Princess have the same course. You start by Epcot, run to MK (passing the transportation center and Contemporary resort)--you go through Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, run through the castle, Liberty square, and exit through the back gate by Splash. You go back to Epcot, run through Future World, and finish in the parking lot. The in-park time is very short and most of the race is on main roads. There are some characters and photo-ops along the course.

The race starts at 5:30am and they like you to be in corrals about an hour before. Bus transportation begins at 3am--very early morning! If you're in a lower corral letter, you'll be waiting about an hour or so until the higher corrals leave. You need to have a proof of time from a 10K to request a higher corral. The higher you are, the less crowds you will encounter. I've heard of crowding issues in the lower corrals due to a high % of walkers. You have to maintain a 16min mile or will be picked up and removed from the course. Also the higher your corral, you will experience smaller lines for character photos along the course.

If you are new to running, I feel the Princess is tailored well for this. All sorts women of various age ranges and fitness types are at this race. Many choose to dress up in costumes and just make it fun!

If you're interested, be prepared to register on the day it opens, July 15. The races are becoming very popular and many sell out on the first day. My favorite race thus far has been Wine and Dine. You go through 3 parks--AK, Studios (running through Osborne Lights), run along the Boardwalk, and finish through Epcot. There is an after party in Epcot with the food and wine booths.

Sorry so long! Let me know if there's anything I didn't cover!

The races are becoming very popular and many sell out on the first day. 

Becoming very popular, that ship has sailed. It's beyond me why.

When I buy WDW, the first thing I'll do is ban all these silly road races on my property. They're a menace to all us normal people who would rather lay on the coach and watch a good baseball game. They're a detriment to society.

I'll never understand why the same people that moan and groan about Disney raising prices left and right, will pay all this money to be able to run on mostly public roads. Hey, here's a tip. Run on the roads where you are, it's free. Oh, excuse me, you get a 50 cent plastic medal with a cartoon character on it that says I paid Disney hundreds of dollars and almost had a heart attack before the "looser cruiser bus" picked me up. But I beat my time of 5 hours and 6 minutes by 5 minutes.

I'll never understand why the same people that moan and groan about Disney raising prices left and right, will pay all this money to be able to run on mostly public roads. Hey, here's a tip. Run on the roads where you are, it's free. Oh, excuse me, you get a 50 cent plastic medal with a cartoon character on it that says I paid Disney hundreds of dollars and almost had a heart attack before the "looser cruiser bus" picked me up. But I beat my time of 5 hours and 6 minutes by 5 minutes.

482351_569683013064147_974733437_n.jpg

I did the Enchanted 10k back in February and LOVED it! I had never done a 10k before and had no trouble completing it...mainly because there are so many people that you really end up walk/running it. Plus you will want to stop to have your picture taken with all the characters you see along the way. I won't tell you how long it took me to complete the 10k because it was embarrassingly slow due to all the stops we made for photo ops, but we had a blast! We are planning on doing it again in 2015!

rn0530 had a pretty good description of the Half marathon.  My daughter loved it.  The medal and ribbon is a big heavy thing.  The character meet and greats are not just that.  There will be displays and pieces from the parade scattered along the route.  Music, bands and chorale grouips are also scattered along the way.  Fireworks start the race for each corral.  The costumes can get very elaborate.  And if Lou owned stock in DW he would be laughing all the way to the bank.  The guy who thought up these events has turned an empty park into a money making machine when it is normally closed.  Of course if I had to drive around that mess I might think differently.  Thats just my opinion, I couild be wrong.  

• 3 months later...

Well, my DD talked me into signing up for the 5K on Friday.  It only cost $75 for the pleasure of running around epcot and not riding anything.  But I just got the real shocker today when I made my reservation for the Fort.  $136.00 a day for the full hook up sites.  Ouch.  That does not include a golf cart rental of $60 a day that you will need to get to those sites in the 1600 and 1700 loops.  Double ouch.

• 6 months later...

I'll be at the vendors hall at the Sports Complex on thursday to pick up my race packet.  Thats funny.  I'm hoping for a 5K time of just a little over an hour.  I've requested to stay in the 1600 loop so I hope to see any other Fort Fiends with delusions of athletic abilities.  I might get up to cheer my daughter on in the 10K and the Half Marathon but I might be to tired from the 5K so who knows.

Funny, I see my post a couple before this one- we leave tomorrow (assuming the snow lets us) for a week stay at POR. None of us are ready for the 5k, so we'll definitely be just ahead of the sag wagon.

If its like the one in Marathon weekend in January I walked it at a blistering 18 MPH per hour and never saw the wagon. I think you will do fine. 

We are leaving bright and early Thursday morning to do the 10k! It will be me, my youngest daughter, and her husband. We are going to be dressed up as dalmatians (if we ever finish our costumes!). We also have two friends from California flying in to do it with us, but they aren't dressing up. No Fort for us this trip since it is such a short trip. We'll be staying at Old a Key West.

So if you see a trio of dalmations walking around, stop by and say hi.

I agree, don't worry about your time. My daughter and I did the 10k last year and were so worried about our time that we skipped getting our pictures taken with some of the characters along the way. I still haven't forgiven myself for not stopping for Jiminy Cricket! We finished in plenty of time with thousands after us. And we mostly walked.

We are leaving bright and early Thursday morning to do the 10k! It will be me, my youngest daughter, and her husband. We are going to be dressed up as dalmatians (if we ever finish our costumes!). We also have two friends from California flying in to do it with us, but they aren't dressing up. No Fort for us this trip since it is such a short trip. We'll be staying at Old a Key West.

So if you see a trio of dalmations walking around, stop by and say hi.

We'll be a family of 3 wearing tutus (yes, me included!). We have friends walking (ahem, "running") with us that will be wearing matching t-shirts. I'm pretty hard to miss. :)

I agree, don't worry about your time. My daughter and I did the 10k last year and were so worried about our time that we skipped getting our pictures taken with some of the characters along the way. I still haven't forgiven myself for not stopping for Jiminy Cricket! We finished in plenty of time with thousands after us. And we mostly walked.

Thanks for the reassurance. We'll see how it goes. :)