• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know Lou will be excited!   http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized/fort-wilderness-trails-end-lunch-review/

I think he keeps me a secret.      Ha ha ha! I can hope! JK     I believe his website predates Lisa.     Me too! Maybe I need to get my mom to move to FL, and we can share her basement.    But do hous

I think I had it right. He would fit right into Big Bang.

I totally forgot I have a friend who is a mod on his boards. I sent her a text to see if she knew anything and despite hanging out with him a few times she knows nothing really. Said his girlfriend is beautiful and occasionally works at Disney, he is mid 20's and doesn't work.

easyWDW has a board? Someone tell me where it is so I can join.

He doesn't work, what a surprise.

He's in his mid 20s and is a WDW expert, I have photos of me and Mickey that are as old as he is.

He posts pictures of himself fairly frequently. Of course, now I can't find a good one. Here's one that only shows his side.

josh.jpg

He wears the same shorts and polo in every picture. I admit that's weird. Big Josh fans make striped polo bag tags. I'm not THAT bad. 

Wow.

I never knew that Josh had his own discussion board. 

Which claims to have 8000+ members.

Between his constant visits to WDW with his mom, having to make up 8000+ fake user profiles,  and spending time with his swimsuit model girlfriend, it's no wonder the poor kid doesn't have time for a job.

TCD

Wow.

I never knew that Josh had his own discussion board. 

Which claims to have 8000+ members.

Between his constant visits to WDW with his mom, having to make up 8000+ fake user profiles,  and spending time with his swimsuit model girlfriend, it's no wonder the poor kid doesn't have time for a job.

TCD

Hey now, those discussion boards are where I found the BOG FP+ trick. 

I've heard ya'll talk about Josh before but never really looked at his site so I just googled it, not too bad. 

I also found this article on where he was interviewed:

http://www.inthemousehouse.com/an-interview-with-josh-easywdw-com/

He still didn't answer how he has money to do all these things???

WBI