• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cut Gwen some slack. She's still asleep on the People Mover. :rofl2:

Schöfferhofer Grapefruit beer is available in Germany when we were there in March.  We also bought it at the ABC store Vineland Ave and Lake Street about 10 minutes from the campground.

I had one on our New Year's trip. It was at the kiosk/window on the right as you enter the Germany pavilion. I love it! My husband says it just tastes like fizzy grapefruit juice, but I think it it's

The boundary is an hour or so east of Nashville. Chattanooga is in Eastern time, but barely. Traveling west on I-24 from Chattanooga, you'll hit Central time in about 10 minutes.

Thank you for straightening Lou Jr out.

That's good info. If I'm ever in Chattanooga and it's last call I'm heading west and I'll have another hour to drink.

That's Mr. Lou Jr. Knucklehead.

Schöfferhofer Grapefruit beer is available in Germany when we were there in March.  We also bought it at the ABC store Vineland Ave and Lake Street about 10 minutes from the campground.

Excellent info - thanks!  Particularly the bit about the ABC.  Nice to know I can stock up when we're down.  :)

I had one on our New Year's trip. It was at the kiosk/window on the right as you enter the Germany pavilion. I love it! My husband says it just tastes like fizzy grapefruit juice, but I think it it's a great beer (and I really like grapefruit). I had it last summer as well- it's really refreshing on a hot day.

I'm with you - delicious stuff.  Wish I could find it somewhere up this way.

I didn't. I was so upset earlier I told myself that I was going to hit the scotch this evening. Now that I know Ray was only kidding around, I'm much happier. I think I'll celebrate by hitting the scotch this evening.

Hearing that you had your feelings hurt really upset me. I'm now heading to the golf course to have a drink.

I didn't.  I was so upset earlier I told myself that I was going to hit the scotch this evening.  Now that I know Ray was only kidding around, I'm much happier.  I think I'll celebrate by hitting the scotch this evening. 

Hearing that you had your feelings hurt really upset me. I'm now heading to the golf course to have a drink.

Well since you are both having a drink tonight, I believe I should have one too.  

After all I did have to mediate for you too.  

That alone should entitled me to a few drinks. 

Well since you are both having a drink tonight, I believe I should have one too.

Yes. Yes. You definetely should also have a drink.

As a matter of fact. I'm standing in for Lou this week, along with Ken. So I say we meet up at Epcot. Specifically in Germany and have one of those grapefruit beers on Lou. I'm sure he would not mind if we charge it to his CM account.

Yes. Yes. You definetely should also have a drink.

As a matter of fact. I'm standing in for Lou this week, along with Ken. So I say we meet up at Epcot. Specifically in Germany and have one of those grapefruit beers on Lou. I'm sure he would not mind if we charge it to his CM account.

Great idea!  

Whose private jet are we going to take to get there?

I think reading all this entitles me to a drink or two.  But again, I have rum but nothing to mix it with.  I really need to learn to put some mixers on the shopping list.

That alone should entitled me to a few dozen drinks. 

Fixed that for ya!

And if we're using Dave's jet, pick me up too!!

I think reading all this entitles me to a drink or two.  But again, I have rum but nothing to mix it with.

Ice goes with everything  8)

Since everyone is talking about beer, drinking beer, or drinking some other alcohol containing beverage ... I think I'll have a beer.

Well shoot, I hate to be left out...

I accept your challenge! Mike and I will be at Epcot this Thursday. We will swing through Germany on a beer run. Then we are staying for after hours wind down in Mexico, I'll tell you about that, too.

Hmm, following random clues on a hunt for objects in the World Showcase... It's like Kim Possible for adults.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I accept your challenge! Mike and I will be at Epcot this Thursday. We will swing through Germany on a beer run. Then we are staying for after hours wind down in Mexico, I'll tell you about that, too.

Huzzah X2 - Fiends are the best!!  :bf-birddancingsmiley:

Hmm, following random clues on a hunt for objects in the World Showcase... It's like Kim Possible for adults. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YES!!  :rofl2:

I am going to throw a little grapefruit juice in my bier and see what it is like. Should I be worried if I take Lipitor?

The title in this thread should be "bier" not "beer"

Start your own thread. 

I don't believe in time zones.

I don't believe in unicorns.

D range tires are better than C.

I before E except after C

Check in at 1, check out by 11.

True dat

I am going to throw a little grapefruit juice in my bier and see what it is like. Should I be worried if I take Lipitor?

Yes