If you've been thinking about a Royal cruise in 2015 or 2016....

Now might be the time to book! Or if you already booked, call your TA or Royal and get a price adjustment. If you don't have a TA, expect hold times to be long though because I've heard they usually are when a sale starts.

They're running a sale for 50% of the second passenger for 2015 and 2016 cruises. 

Jason called them this morning and saved us almost $600 total on our 2 cabins. That's off a rate I already thought was good. 

Now might be the time to book! Or if you already booked, call your TA or Royal and get a price adjustment. If you don't have a TA, expect hold times to be long though because I've heard they usually are when a sale starts.

They're running a sale for 50% of the second passenger for 2015 and 2016 cruises. 

Jason called them this morning and saved us almost $600 total on our 2 cabins. That's off a rate I already thought was good. 

The nice thing with a TA too is I didnt have to call. Logged in and checked for the promo. Verified it would save money and applied it. Quick and painless. 

If anyone is thinking about one I can do a free quote anytime. 

The nice thing with a TA too is I didnt have to call. Logged in and checked for the promo. Verified it would save money and applied it. Quick and painless. 

If anyone is thinking about one I can do a free quote anytime. 

Even better!

I was reading stories about people waiting on hold for 2 hours with the last sale. I'd much rather just text you. :)