Looking for Help Booking a Tent site for THIS WEEKEND!

I know It's crazy, and BEYOND last minute but my plans just changed, and I'd LOVE to be able to camp this weekend. I was hoping some of the more professional fiends could help me try and find availability. Friday night, and Saturday night. 

Any help would be great. Feel free to email me personally if something comes up:

---fairy edit---

deleting your email to protect you from getting slammed with spam, please send PM to ECKusch if you can help

Thanks in Advance.

I know It's crazy, and BEYOND last minute but my plans just changed, and I'd LOVE to be able to camp this weekend. I was hoping some of the more professional fiends could help me try and find availability. Friday night, and Saturday night. 

Any help would be great. Feel free to email me personally if something comes up:

---fairy edit---

deleting your email to protect you from getting slammed with spam, please send PM to ECKusch if you can help

Thanks in Advance.

Part of the problem is 1500 and 1600 are closed right now due to work. Plus the holiday weekend. I am playing things now to see what if anything is available

Five bucks that Jason, Mouse Counselors, is looking it up right now.

LOL i posted right above you. 

It appears the problem is Saturday night right now. I can see Full, preferred, and premium for Friday but can't get anything to come up for Saturday night yet. Still working on it. 

Unfortunately I have played with every combination of dates possible but I can not get anything at all to show up for Saturday night. 

Jason, I really appreciate the help! Thanks a lot. For Fun, what was the combo that let you see Friday?

Jason, I really appreciate the help! Thanks a lot. For Fun, what was the combo that let you see Friday?

It may be a blessing in disguise that it's fully booked.

The campground will be packed.

It's another Star Wars nerd fest weekend at DHS.

It's the "24 hour rock your Disney side" fiasco.

It's going to be in the 90s.

The crowd levels are expected to be a 9+ out of 11. That's spring break levels.

But the worst thing is that you might run into Mo and her crazy sister in-law.

I'm heading to Atlanta and leaving the mayhem behind.

...But the worst thing is that you might run into Mo and her crazy sister in-law.

DancingChicken.gif

Hmmm... most of the FL fiends are bugging out just when we're headed that way.  If I weren't certifiably insane I might be offended.   :rofl2:

If you arrive before it gets dark on Thurs, Gail and I might be able to harass you guys.

We'll keep you posted.  We're hoping to be checking into POP around 3pm, possibly earlier.

We have a Kona reservation at 5pm we need to make so... everybody on I-95 from here to FL, MOVE OVER!  8)

Darn it, Lou is going to be close enough for me to harass. But my stepdaughter is graduating this weekend, and we somehow have to squeeze in getting ready for the beach.  

There are a ton of Georgia Fiends, I'm one. We need to have a Georgia Fiend cookout sometime.

Lou will be within 4 hours of me this weekend.  Or as I refer to it....a disturbance in the Force. 

And that disturbance causes middle age men to wear granny wigs and dance badly.

If this last Saturday was any indication of how busy this Saturday will be.... goodness. Stay. Away.

We were blessed with low crowds last week, then Saturday hit and watch out!  The locals showed up at the campground (talked with a gentleman in line for food at the pool and he was at a site with 5 tents and several families!!  Really??!!).  The pool was SO busy, that not only could you not find a place to sit/lay down... but it was almost impossible to move around the pool itself.  Too many people!  It wasn't enjoyable :(

Good thing GG is this weekend in TN