A Shining New Era is Tiptoeing Nearer for the TCD Gang

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a photo that makes me smile.   The backstory on this is that one of Twin #2's roommates ended up being a "friend of" Stitch.  She told Twin #2 to come visit her in Tomorrowland one day, and the

Leia is definitely following you. At least it is the 1983 version following you and not the 2014 version.

I'm in...  page 5 ?    I need to stop working and spend more time here...   Thanks for the princess photos. 

Thanks for another enjoyable and educational  ;) trip report.

My DD has a friend down there now (since January) in the program.  I believe she gets to be a "friend" of Pooh or one of the Chipmunks.  

My DD would love to be able to do that, but alas, chemical engineering is not one of the internships offered. :(   So instead she's spending her summer at Kennywood running one of 3 games.  

You should have picked up that debris from the old River country animal cage.  Some fool would pay $50 for it on eBay. 

No biscuits with a GAG is an abomination in its own right. 

Anna will not be happy to hear your upcoming news on the checker boards.

I was surprised that you didn't pick up the debris!

David will not be happy.  He doesn't like their cornbread.

Looking forward to hearing about your 24-hour day!

You should have picked up that debris from the old River country animal cage.  Some fool would pay $50 for it on eBay. 

No biscuits with a GAG is an abomination in its own right. 

Anna will not be happy to hear your upcoming news on the checker boards.

If I wanted to sell stuff to fools, I could just make it easy on myself and use some scraps of wood I have around the house.  What's the difference?

As I said, I know that one day I'm going to show up there and there will be no more GAG.  So, I am not going to sweat the loss of biscuits.

I will try to remember to warn you before I get to the checkerboard post so you can tell Anna not to read that post. I am afraid to tell you, but if you want to play checkers on the Crockett's porch, you will need to BYOCB.

I'm a corn bread girl, so m GAG is safe...... For now.

Can't wait to hear about the 24 hour event!

I will try to get the first post for the 24 hour day up today.

Loss of biscuits is not a deal breaker, but you mention the CM stated none in the evening.  Does that mean they are available in the day?  And if so, why only day?

The last picture with the RMOG and Abomination is just wrong.

I think the CM meant they will just have the biscuits in the morning.  They don't currently have lunch take-out.

My guess would be the biscuits are available for the breakfast buffet but after that closes down they don't make any more that day. 

That's the way I understood it.

Man this makes me miss Fort Wilderness.... and no trips planned anytime in the next few years :-(  sigh... 

Hey- good to see a post from you.

Sorry your return to Disney is so far off!

Thanks for another enjoyable and educational   ;) trip report.

My DD has a friend down there now (since January) in the program.  I believe she gets to be a "friend" of Pooh or one of the Chipmunks.  

My DD would love to be able to do that, but alas, chemical engineering is not one of the internships offered. :(   So instead she's spending her summer at Kennywood running one of 3 games.  

Twin #1 knows a guy who is majoring in engineering who did the DCP last year.  He was assigned to Bell Services at Port Orleans.  He worked with the computers, and also took some classes that involved interaction with Imagineers.  He loved it.  Still not chemical engineering, I guess.

I was surprised that you didn't pick up the debris!

David will not be happy.  He doesn't like their cornbread.

Looking forward to hearing about your 24-hour day!

What am I going to do with a bunch of old relics?  Why would I pick that up?

David doesn't like Trail's End cornbread?  What's wrong with him?

A 24 hour day post is coming up.

TCD

I will try to remember to warn you before I get to the checkerboard post so you can tell Anna not to read that post. I am afraid to tell you, but if you want to play checkers on the Crockett's porch, you will need to BYOCB.

That really SMB. 

Hopefully they keep the checkerboards in the trading posts. 

David isn't a huge cornbread fan.  But the cornbread at TE isn't the best cornbread in the world, either.  Just like (gasp, am I saying this out loud?) the chicken isn't the greatest fried chicken either.  It has no taste.  But it is a huge bargain in Disney terms, and with a little hot sauce it is good.  It beats having to cook. 

Anxiously awaiting it!

David isn't a huge cornbread fan.  But the cornbread at TE isn't the best cornbread in the world, either.  Just like (gasp, am I saying this out loud?) the chicken isn't the greatest fried chicken either.  It has no taste.  But it is a huge bargain in Disney terms, and with a little hot sauce it is good.  It beats having to cook. 

Anxiously awaiting it!

You haven't eaten enough GAG if you think it's not good.  There are times when is better.  Every now and then, we get a below average batch.  But that chicken is good.

TCD

We have a lot of ground to cover, and I'm not going to be able to post an update in the morning tomorrow, so let's move this one along.

We left off the last update with me leaving and heading home on the afternoon of Monday, May 19.

We weren't sure what Twin #2's work schedule would be, but we did know that the MK would be open for 24 hours straight for the 3rd time ever on Friday May 23 through Saturday the 24th.  The TCD twins and I have a perfect record attending these, and we were not going to miss this.  Twin #1, unfortunately, was stuck in France at the time, and would not be able to join us.

I think it was Tuesday that Twin #2 found out her schedule for the rest of the week.  She had some meetings to attend, and then would be going through Traditions on Thursday, and would then be off on Friday and Saturday, and would begin training for her position on Monday.  Perfect.

Since it was just me and Twin #2, and she had an apartment to crash in, I decided I didn't need a hotel room for myself.  If I needed a break or if the weather was bad, I would go hang out at a resort, or take a nap in my car, or whatever.  I wasn't going to waste money on a room.

The MK would open at 6 am on Friday.  We needed to be there.  So the plan was that I would pick Twin #2 up at her apartment at around 4:45 am, and we would head to the TTC from there.

That plan worked fine.  The only bad part about it was that I had to leave my house at 3:00 am to get there on time.  Which meant not too much sleep for me on Thursday night.  But, it also meant a non-stop, no traffic drive over to WDW for me.

I made super good time, and was a little early.  They have very good security at the apartments, so I had to wait outside the parking lot for Twin #2 to come out.  As I waited, I saw young people in costumes walking toward the bus stops, and some were heading home after a long night.  These college kids work hard.

Twin #2 was up and ready to go.  I found out later that she hadn't gone to sleep that night.  She was up with her roommates for a while, like college kids do, and then made us some costumes to wear for the party, and then figured she shouldn't even bother with going to sleep for just a few hours, so she stayed up.  That was not a good plan.  But, she was ready for the early morning part of our trip, so we headed out.

I haven't parked in the TTC lot in a long time.  But, we did today. For future reference, they let everyone in without paying for parking.  They wanted to keep the lines moving.  We get free parking with our AP's, but if you ever attend one of these 24 hour events, keep that in mind.

We took the parking shuttle up to the express monorail, and one was pulling out as we walked up, but we could see that another was right behind.  So that was good.

Time for a 5:30 am selfie, on the monorail platform:

52314004_zps5dd24f66.jpg

That's us rocking our Disney side.  Twin #2 is Sven, the reindeer from Frozen.  And, I'm Olaf, the hapless snowman.  I had a white t-shirt to go with the outfit, which I planned to put on once we got inside the park.  Twin #2 made that Olaf hat, including but not limited to, gluing real sticks up on the top..  I got a ton of compliments on it. I think she should sell them.  Although, violating Disney copyright laws probably wouldn't be a good idea for someone who is just beginning her employment with the company.

Bag check was a little backed-up, but the entrance scanners were all ready to go:

52314007_zpsb94092f0.jpg

We got some free swag when we entered:

52314009_zps2950c93b.jpg

Free stuff at Disney is always appreciated.

Looks like we should have arrived a bit earlier, the area directly in front of the train station was full:

52314010_zpsc9378940.jpg

That's no big deal, you can still see from off to the side.  Usually.  Today, though, the idiots in charge had set up tents to provide shelter to visiting radio DJ's, which meant the paying customers got to see this:

52314012_zpsdb85afef.jpg

The DJ's who were broadcasting at 6 am, are there under the tent enjoying their unobstructed view of the train station:

52314013_zps32edb293.jpg

You can tell when the train is about to approach by all the phone screens you see being held up by all of those wanting a blurry photo to remember this occasion:

52314016_zpsdcd3a264.jpg

There were some extra characters beyond the regular assortment on the train.  Over to the left in this photo, you can see Captain Hook.  There were other villains too, but if you want to know who, you would have needed to listen to the DJ's broadcasting under those tents, because we couldn't see:

52314019_zpsed282365.jpg

I think that's Mickey and Minnie standing right above the word Rock in that photo above.

As you may know, at the end of the little opening spiel, they shoot off some fireworks and streamers- I tried to time this photo right to get those, but, as usual, I failed:

52314021_zpsaf6d3561.jpg

Then it was time to stampede.  There really was not stampede this morning, though.  There didn't seem to be a lot of crazy stroller Moms with girls who needed to see Anna and Elsa at this hour.  So, that was good.

We didn't have a definite plan for what we were going to do first.  I had reserved us 6 FP+ reservations each using my current trick, so we had secured spots for all the big rides for later in the day.  We had talked about trying to do everything, but we also talked about pacing ourselves and that we would need to take a break, especially since Twin #2 was starting the morning on no sleep.

So, we stopped for the standard photo of the MK clock at 6 am.  There aren't too many times that a regular guest has the opportunity to take this photo, and we have now been there and done that three times:

52314023_zpsfe1729ba.jpg

I like how it's still dark in that photo.

We decided to head back to Fantasyland and ride some of the smaller rides like Peter Pan and Small World, and maybe Pooh while there wouldn't be lines.  So, we headed toward Sleepy Hollow to take that path next to the castle.  As we approached Sleepy Hollow, we ran into a bunch of guys setting up cameras to take photos of the castle.  They obviously all wanted a sunrise over the castle photo.  Who knew that so many people wanted that shot so badly?:

52314027_zps0b5e55c7.jpg

It's funny that just the week before, I made Twin #2 come all the way to the MK to see if there was a soft opening for the Mine Train ride, but today, I didn't think it would be open.  Certainly, I wasn't expecting it to be open at 6 am.  Yet, as we entered Fantasyland, we could see that people were heading over to, and in to the Mine Train queue.  So we went too:

52314032_zps5b037d10.jpg

The queue is nice.  They had the big fans going, and it was actually cool in the line:

52314034_zps72608ac9.jpg

I knew that there were interactive features in the queue, but didn't know where they were.  They are under this covered area:

52314036_zpsb866a6d1.jpg

I don't understand what they're thinking with some of these interactive things.  Like on Space Mountain, they put these glorified video games in a part of the queue where people are likely to still be walking by, and they create gaps and back-ups in the queue:

52314041_zpsfeeb7ec1.jpg

Plus, out of necessity, the video games are as basic as they can be.  This one apparently just involved trying to find, touch, and drag a gem that matches the one at your station over to your station.  And that is fun how? :

52314044_zpsb9586134.jpg

There's a part under here where they have water streaming down, and guests are supposed to put their hands under it to make it play music.  Let's see, water being splashed all over an area that is undercover and not air conditioned.  In Florida humidity.  The ride just officially opened a week ago tomorrow.  What do you want to bet that the mold and mildew has already started?:

52314046_zpsded8d257.jpg

There are some carved animal figures above the water play area.  I think these are a tribute to the old Snow White ride.  I guess I should have used a flash:

52314047_zps35430c3f.jpg

The water flows over these jewels.  As I said, they probably are already a little moldy:

52314049_zpsadcb7824.jpg

Then the queue heads inside, where we find some more interactive things to slow down the line:

52314050_zps49e240dc.jpg

These are the barrels that you are supposed to spin and hold up the people behind you:

52314052_zps319e9ff8.jpg

When you spin the barrels, animation clips from the movie are projected on the ceiling.  I guess this is currently working, but nobody had time to stop and spin all the barrels.  it's too bad, too, because this is the type of thing that will surely break down and never get fixed.

Then we loaded into our car.  You may have heard that the safety bar is a bit too confining, and I agree with that.  But, it didn't really bother me, and we were off.

These buzzards looking over the lift hill were part of the old attraction and re-used here:

52314058_zps1a0134d1.jpg

I was looking forward to the view from up here.  Here's Ariel's grotto and the exit from her ride:

52314059_zps77bb15e4.jpg

Here we are in the mine.  You may have heard that the new-style animatronics in here make the ride, and I agree:

52314062_zpsbe417df9.jpg

You get a great view of the MK as you exit the mine at the top of the big drop.  Here's the Beast's castle from up there:

52314064_zpsb863e279.jpg

First TCD Mine Train selfie ever:

52314066_zpsb0dba5cc.jpg

The rest of the ride is track and rocks:

52314067_zps41f80f41.jpg

Enchanted Tales with Belle is over yonder:

52314068_zps24b39335.jpg

There's a final scene before you return to the unload area, but I didn't get a good photo of that because our train stopped and stood there for over a minute before we proceeded on.  For a while, we were joking that we would need to be evacuated, but that didn't happen.

On the way out, you pass by the Dwarfs' cottage:

52314074_zpsb51d741d.jpg

52314075_zps355f50e8.jpg

And that's that.

As far as I was concerned, our day was already made.  We had finally gotten to ride this thing that we have watched them build for the past three years.  Ridiculous.

We could have hopped in line again, as it wasn't long yet.

But, we decided that this would be a good time to find some breakfast.  So we headed off for that next.

TCD

Thanks for another enjoyable and educational   ;) trip report.

Kennywood!? I live very near to Kennywood! We just had our annual school picnic there. Small world.  :wave1:

Time for a baby Troll rant:  It is rude to hoist your bratty kid up onto your shoulders when you are in a situation like this and there are people behind you who want to see.  I've heard the response from Idiot Dads about how their poor idiot child is too short to see, so it's only right to put the brat up on his shoulders.  So, your brat gets to see, and a dozen people behind you don't?  How is that OK?  Don't do it.  Thank you.  That's all I have to say about that.   I don't see why they don't just perch the child on their hip so their head is high enough, but doesn't really block anyone else's  view. :(

Then the fireworks started.  I think we were in about as good a place as you can be in DHS to see fireworks, but that stupid BAH still blocks the view:  I had to look up BAH.  I learn something every time I read  TCD TR.

You made me look.  This is what I see:

fountain_zps5a8a6212.jpg

I would call that more of a fountain than a waterfall.

Also, that Hawaiian dude lost his swim trunks. It looks like they split in half, and he is holding the pieces. Not appropriate for a family resort.

Also looks like ripped pants dude drank way too many Lapu Lapu's and is peeing himself!

Kennywood!? I live very near to Kennywood! We just had our annual school picnic there. Small world.  :wave1:

It is a small world.  I've never been to Kennywood, but I remember seeing a TV documentary about it.  Looks like a cool place.

Integration of the word "circuitous" gets you an A+. Glad to see that hanging around with all those college girls is finally starting to pay off.

What can I say?  There have been a lot of SAT/AP flash cards in the TCD home in the past few years.

Excellent updates!

Good job on the mine train selfie.

I still can't believe it took three years to build.

Diagon Alley is almost finished and didn't they just start building it?

No biscuits SMB.

No checkerboard SMB.

Agreed across the board.

Great start to the 24 hour event.

Nice hats.  Well thought out.

Mine Train looks real nice, but then again, it's new.

Yes, we are off to a great start, with much more to come.

The Mine Train is very nice.  I think it will stay nice for a while.

Love it! But you didn't even mention your bragging rights.

I know.  But, I get so many bragging rights, I didn't feel like rubbing this one in.

I'm not sure that's a genuine TCD selfie, its pretty close to being in focus.

Great start to the 24 hour event, and the costumes look nice.

Does this one work better for you?:

52314065_zpscc69279c.jpg

TCD, great photos of the mine train.  But you didn't comment on the ride.  How was it?  How does it compare to BTMRR?  I've heard it isn't as jerky as the Barnstormer.  How fast is it?  Thanks!

I posted my opinions on the main Mine Train thread.  Short version- it's a nice little ride.  My biggest complaint is that the ride is too short.  To me it is less intense that the Barnstormer- I don't think the drops are any bigger or faster.  And it's very smooth.  Way shorter and less intense than BTMRR.

Time for a baby Troll rant:  It is rude to hoist your bratty kid up onto your shoulders when you are in a situation like this and there are people behind you who want to see.  I've heard the response from Idiot Dads about how their poor idiot child is too short to see, so it's only right to put the brat up on his shoulders.  So, your brat gets to see, and a dozen people behind you don't?  How is that OK?  Don't do it.  Thank you.  That's all I have to say about that.   I don't see why they don't just perch the child on their hip so their head is high enough, but doesn't really block anyone else's  view. :(

Then the fireworks started.  I think we were in about as good a place as you can be in DHS to see fireworks, but that stupid BAH still blocks the view:  I had to look up BAH.  I learn something every time I read  TCD TR.

You made me look.  This is what I see:

fountain_zps5a8a6212.jpg

I would call that more of a fountain than a waterfall.

Also, that Hawaiian dude lost his swim trunks. It looks like they split in half, and he is holding the pieces. Not appropriate for a family resort.

Also looks like ripped pants dude drank way too many Lapu Lapu's and is peeing himself!

1,  The kids on shoulders folks don't hold their kids on their hips because they don't give a flying flip about courtesy.  Who cares if all the people behind them can't see?  Their brat can, and that's all that matters. Suck it.

2.  Sorry, I thought everyone knew what the BAH is.

3.  Very funny about the tiki man.  Inappropriate, but funny.

TCD

2.  Sorry, I thought everyone knew what the BAH is.

3.  Very funny about the tiki man.  Inappropriate, but funny.

2.  But I never would have known I didn't know BAH,  so you helpedme out.

3.  Being inappropriate is the appropriate thing on FF, right?

We need an update.

We left off with us exiting the Mine Train and hunting for breakfast.

We consulted our guide map to see what was open. There was some kind of breakfast sandwich for sale at the stand next to Anna and Elsa, but we didn't like the looks of it.  Twin #2 pointed out that they were advertising breakfast sandwiches being available at the Main Street Bakery, so we decided to give it a try.  Plus, this would be a good time for us to buy our official t-shirts, so we could check on those at the Emporium.  So, we headed back down Main Street.

I almost got a sunrise over the Partners photo, but I was just a bit early for that:

52314076_zps93b3c677.jpg

52314077_zpsc7fac84a.jpg

We headed down the street to the bakery.  As you may have heard, the bakery was taken over and ruined by Starbucks last year.  I've been trying to boycott it, but I was hungry.  And, so, apparently, were all of these people:

52314078_zpsffe60b5c.jpg

Don't they know about the boycott?

I kind of expected this, but here's the menu showing the special breakfast sandwiches available for sale here:

52314080_zpsdffc50d1.jpg

You might have notice that those are the same breakfast sandwiches they sell at the Starbucks down the corner from your house.

And they are.

Nobody said they were going to do anything special for the 24 hour event.

And they didn't.

Also, notice that the menu does not say Starbucks.  It says Main Street Bakery.  As Lou always says, this is not a Starbucks.  The fact that those sandwiches are identical to the ones served at the Starbucks near you proves nothing.

This is the back of the Main Street Bakery menu.  Yes, those are the same drinks served at the million other Starbucks stores throughout America, but this is not a Starbucks:

52314081_zpsf07a9931.jpg

52314082_zps53adcaa6.jpg

You may recall that when they closed the Bakery, there was an uproar from Disney fans on the official Disney Parks Blog asking about whether all of our favorite Main Street Bakery items would return.  The liars said yes, they would.  But the chocolate croissants and Main Street Bakery Cinnamon Rolls have not returned.  But, you can still buy an overpriced Disney cupcake here, if you're so inclined:

52314083_zps6e53bbaa.jpg

52314084_zpsfca3273b.jpg

If $5.19 for a smashed cupcake is too steep for you, perhaps you might consider the more reasonably priced cake pops:

52314085_zps0b4881f7.jpg

When it was finally our turn to order, we got waited on by the most unhappy and grumpy CM I have ever seen. This young lady was a grouch.  She took our order, and repeated it back to us, and then asked for Twin #2's name so she could write it on her drink cup, and repeated that back too.  Then she promptly wrote the wrong name on the cup.  She wrote Levi, which is not even close to Twin #2's name. Luckily, Twin #2 saw that, so we knew what name to listen for when they called out the order.  We then stood with all the other guests waiting for our order to be completed.  As we stood there, Twin #2 looked at the receipt, and noticed that the grouchy CM had rung her up for a Caramel Frapuccino, when she had ordered just a plain coffee one.  I asked if she could just let it slide, but apparently, she really doesn't like the caramel ones, and she wanted what she ordered.  So, I fought my way back to the registers.  The grouchy CM was tormenting some other guests, so I got waited on by a very nice lady at the other register.  I told her the problem, and she very nicely said it would be fixed.  Then we went back to wait. Just a bit after that, they called Levi, and handed us a Caramel Fapuccino along with our breakfast sandwiches.  Here it is:

52314086_zps93a5c780.jpg

What the Fort?  I thought I had that straightened out.  I went back to the register, and signaled to the lady who had helped me the second time and showed her that we still got the wrong drink.  She said she had not been able to catch that one, and that I could keep it, but she had them making the correct drink for Twin #2. Sure enough, they called out for Levi again, and now we had two drinks.  But, we only paid for one.  So, we got a free Starbucks Caramel Frapuccino!  If you're interested, you can look a few photos above and see that the price on that drink was $4.29. Woo Hoo, we were having a great day.

As you may have heard, they took all the tables and chairs out of the bakery when it got taken over by Starbucks.  So, we headed outside and used a Main Street trash can as our table.  Classy:

52314087_zps675dda90.jpg

Hey - look how my sandwich is in a Starbucks bag.  How odd.  That isn't a Starbucks I got it from.

Here's my Main Street Bakery Bacon and Gouda sandwich:

52314088_zps8d318f3d.jpg

And here's Twin #2's sausage and cheddar sandwich:

52314089_zps3c9dbbf0.jpg

Those sandwiches were OK.  Just like they had been microwaved at a real Starbucks.

We didn't know it when we chose to eat here, but the people watching on Main Street was most excellent this morning.

Here come a couple of fairies:

52314090_zps12d0e6fc.jpg

And, all the Main Street vehicles were in operation.  There's the double decker bus- haven't seen that in a while:

52314092_zps7a97f576.jpg

And there's one of the old cars:

52314093_zps942589ca.jpg

So we had people watching.  And old car watching.  And we also had bird watching.  A hawk was perched on top of the flagpole above Casey's on the end of Main Street:

52314094_zps7d153e7f.jpg

In case you're wondering what kind of fun was scheduled for us today, here's the official guide:

52314095_zpsa7cd8b48.jpg

52314096_zps30ea232e.jpg

52314097_zps35df6df1.jpg

52314098_zpsb40436e2.jpg

That schedule is pretty good- it seems like they had a lot more stuff open and open later than the last time.

My favorite part about this morning was definitely the people watching.  Look at this group.  It's a Belle, Anna, and Kristoff.  That Kristoff is going to be hating life once the sun is up and the temperature and humidity rises:

52314099_zps8026ecbb.jpg

It looks like we have a white rabbit and Mad Hatter over there:

52314100_zps99d54ce2.jpg

Twin #2 loved these costumes.  They are from the 1999 Disney Channel movie, Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century.  That was a popular movie with the TCD girls back in the day:

52314102_zpsd031120c.jpg

Hey, look there across the street- it's a guy dressed like Orange Bird.  And that's not just any guy.  We recognized him as one of the main bloggers from the Disney Parks Blog.  He had dressed as Sam Eagle at the Muppets Most Wanted movie meet-up that Twin #2 and I had attended back in March.  Since Twin #1 intends to one day run the Disney Parks Blog, we needed to go over and say hello to one of the guys who she will eventually be the boss of:

52314103_zps1f5ae9d6.jpg

But, Mr. Orange Bird would need to wait just a minute, because I saw another Anna and Elsa coming down the street.  And they were holding hands.  And, I thought possibly that Elsa might be a dude:

52314104_zpsd8d62c40.jpg

What do you think? Dude?:

52314105_zps9e996c46.jpg

Zoomed in so you can study carefully:

aande_zpsb83a5735.jpg

My conclusion is that it might be a dude.  Or, it might not.

Another old fashioned car came down the street, so I took another photo:

52314106_zps2aefe8d3.jpg

Have you ever heard of Kenny the Pirate?

He's a dude with a blog.  I didn't know he was in that car.  But he is.  I found that out because I was looking at his site, and he was reporting on his efforts to experience 100 attractions on the 24 hour day.  There are a bunch of photos of him riding those cars, with his bright yellow t-shirt and red shorts.  He and his daughter were supposed to be Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.  And, I got a photo of them:

kennythepirate_zps6d8a510b.jpg

Isn't this fun?

If you like this kind of thing, I have more photos from Main Street to share in the next update, and I'll let you know how our efforts to find Orange Bird man went.

TCD

While you were at Starbucks did you happen to a get a photo of a Starbucks employee wearing the Starbucks name tag?

Next time you're in there, ask one of those Starbucks employees if their paychecks have the new or old Starbucks logo.

The grouchy young lady who waited on us definitely had a Disney name tag on, but let me tell you she must not have gone through Traditions, because she didn't know a thing about three of the four keys.

If I see her again, I'll be sure to ask her about her paycheck.  Y'all don't actually get paychecks, do you?

That is quite possibly the most disturbing update you have ever written.

Well, just you wait.

There is another dude in a dress coming up. And this time, there's no question.

TCD