3 week trip planned and NO CAMPER! HELP?!

We borrow my in-laws camper for our trips to the Fort. Just found out that they will be using their camper(for the first time in over 2 years) for the weekend we are supposed to leave. :panic:  I'm not sure I can afford to rent a camper but need suggestions of rentals that deliver to The Fort.

We may shorten the length of the trip now because of rental cost but our dates are Sept. 2-23. We have 2 teenagers and a 3yo, so we

need at least 3 beds. Would prefer bunk beds for the teenagers. Do any of the rental companies give a Fort Fiends discount?

Thank you!

Curt at www.Fortcamperrental.com appears to have plenty of availability for his PUP's.  Donnie looks like he is booked the first few days but open after that. www.Makecampingeasy.com. Also another sponsor here is Meecham's RV. Not sure there availability. Here is there site.  http://www.traveltrailerrent.com/FT_WILDERNESS_PACKAGE.html

Thank you Jason! I just checked Donnie's and saw that it was rented for that first week. :( 

Since we are(now HOPING) staying so long, I didn't know if any of the rentals would give a Fiends discount and an extended stay discount. This is going to kill my budget..... :-

Thank you Jason! I just checked Donnie's and saw that it was rented for that first week. :(

Since we are(now HOPING) staying so long, I didn't know if any of the rentals would give a Fiends discount and an extended stay discount. This is going to kill my budget..... :-

Not sure on that. best bet would of course be to check with them. Hope this works out for you.

A group of us Wild Womenz rented a bunkhouse from Florida Camper Rental in January. It had quad bunks, a queen bed up front, and if you have small kids, you could use the couch and dinette to sleep a couple more.

They were great to deal with, and the unit was delivered on time and as promised.  It was a bit older unit, but in decent shape. They've added a big, new camper since.  Website is http://www.floridacamperrental.com/