Royal Caribbean Sale

Hey Fiends if you are thinking about a cruise on Royal Caribbean this fall They have a sale starting on Monday. Pay for one person and get the second person 1/2 off! Or pay for 1 and 2 and get 3 and 4 Free!

June Offer: Guests can have the choice of: Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off or Friends and Family Sail Free
Product: All sailings September 1 – December 15, 2014 (excludes Quantum of the Seas)
Booking window: June 9 – 30, 2014

10354185_753470188028837_568932419213123

If anyone wants a Free No Obligation Quote I will be happy to run the numbers for you. 

We were able to take advantage of a somewhat similar deal for our upcoming cruise.  It was Kids Sail Free....where the 3rd and 4th people in a cabin were free.  So this is a very good deal, as it gives you a benefit for a party of 2.  

TCD, we have 4 cabins booked, and one of them only has 3 in it.  If you want to squeeze in with my in laws and Izzy, there may be a pullman bed available for you.  

Booked April 12,2015 on the Allure of the Seas. The Sail price worked out to be $2800 for a Balcony room and it is already up to $3400. Sweet. Now the big question is do I buy the drink all day for $55 pass or not.

You do. Remember, it also included soda and bottled water.