CKCK 8.0-Thanksgiving 2013

Are you sure they can't meet Z? Kids who are UGA fans and grow up going to the Fort....

I really want to go back to 'Ohana for Easter. They need to get their crap together. No lettuce... More meat!

You have a point.  Go Dawgs and go Fort!

13932521009_d8a8291bae_z.jpg

That’s a crazy hot Bentley parked in front of a nice Prevost that showed up across from us while we were at ‘Ohana.

That car is not something you see every day, let alone at the Fort.

That could be Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman.  He drives a Bentley just like that.  Their farm is just down the road a bit from us, and we've seen them at Waffle House in that car.  Plus, don't all country singers have Prevosts?  Sure seems like it.  

God I hope you chose the two of them in their boots on the fence for your Christmas Card.  That was one great photo.

Great report!  Which picture did you end up using for your Christmas cards?

That was so long ago...I'm thinking that we used several on one card.  Sadly, I don't think the boots on the fence was one of them!

That could be Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman.  He drives a Bentley just like that.  Their farm is just down the road a bit from us, and we've seen them at Waffle House in that car.  Plus, don't all country singers have Prevosts?  Sure seems like it.  

That's definitely who it was, because I thought for sure I heard an Aussie accent singing love songs to someone coming from the coach.  

In and done.

Nice. Short and sweet.

Bring on the food and wine

Bringing it...except you mean Flower & Garden.  Either way there will be food and drinks (except not one of those for this trip...)

Your girls look like there best friends. As far as the Bentley I have had him for a neighbor before. If I remember right he is one of Judy's customers.

Sometimes they are best friends.  Sometimes.

Oh, you just ruined the Keith/Nicole fantasy.  

Okay, Keith isn't actually in that fantasy...

Awesome report!!!!! (Bob will love this one, not too many words  :rofl2: )

Thanks!  

But, but, but.... what about me?

Crap!  I even had made a note of that to remember to include it!  I guess since I cut out most of the talking I just flew right through it!  So sorry!

Either Thursday or Friday, not sure exactly, I had a Fiend encounter!

I would build up the suspense, but I guess that's out of the question now.

I think I was walking the dogs or something, and I saw a FrIENDLY looking lady checking me out.

Okay, maybe not checking me out, but she was definitely eying me.

I thought about running, but I kind of had a feeling who it was.

Yes, it was Annie!

As in Alex and Wyatt's mommy!

She was just a few sites down from us.

I was surprised that she found me, because we were going incognito on this trip...no sign.  

Yet she broke my cover.  I think the reds gave it away.  

darn.

Either that or Annie is one crazy stalker.

Either way it was great meeting her and I wish that she had chased me down earlier in the trip!

I saw the Reds on their bikes while heading back to the site from looping earlier in the week.  I whipped my head around to make sure and told my husband, I know those kids.  Those are my Reds.  He told me I need to mind my own business. LOL  There was no sign at their site, so we didn't stop.  But when they left their site and hit public space, all bets are off folks. Let me tell you, those Reds are even cuter in person.

I saw the Reds on their bikes while heading back to the site from looping earlier in the week.  I whipped my head around to make sure and told my husband, I know those kids.  Those are my Reds.  He told me I need to mind my own business. LOL  There was no sign at their site, so we didn't stop.  But when they left their site and hit public space, all bets are off folks. Let me tell you, those Reds are even cuter in person.

Annie, one of these days we must meet.  We've had a couple close encounters.  Maybe we'll be at the Fort, or Brown County, at the same time.