We were able to return home to Florida till December. Hopefully he stays pretty good until then. Good news. He was granted make a wish and he wished for the Walt sweet on a cruise to at Thomas. They couldn't grant the Walt suite, which we totally understand, but we are going in the fantasy at the end of September. Our next Disney trip planned is the fort for Halloween. Halloween can't come soon enough. We might do an overnight trip to night of joy also, but who knows. We need our Disney fix. Thank you to everyone for the advice

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please tell your son we don't care whether he's in his chair or not.  It's just such a blessing to meet the people we have been praying for!

http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/baltimore-city/florida-boy-with-rare-condition-gets-help-at-hopkins http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/acreage-10-year-olds-medical

And we will give him lots and lots of candy :)

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/baltimore-city/florida-boy-with-rare-condition-gets-help-at-hopkins

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/acreage-10-year-olds-medical-mystery-solved-hopes-to-help-others

For those of you that have been follow Along here are two stories done about our son. If you click on the picture in both articles it is actually the video of the news cast. For some reason a lot of people have thought it was only an article. He has been broadcast over 26 times in different cities and national news like newsie. He was actually science dailys medical discovery of the week a couple weeks ago. Thank you all for giving advice and following along. We still have a long road and a lifetime of treating his conditions, but we are definitely on the right path.

What an incredible journey you've been on. I'm so glad that you were able to find some answers and the right doctors and treatments to help your son, and now others like him as well! 

I'm also hoping we'll get to see him come by when he meets the Fort goal at Halloween.  :)

Thank you. He still has medical issues, but were hoping one big hurdle is over. Really hoping we can get rid of the wheelchair. When we were leaving Baltimore the lead surgeon on the team said you might be able to throw that wheelchair away in a couple months. Our son looked at him and said no I want to give it to a kid that can't afford one. So that's our goal in January if the doctor signs off on everything. Give it to a kid in my zone.

Hey Brother,

Next time your in Baltimore look me up. I work at the oldtown firehouse downtown. My vote would be to avoid cherry hill and head for Ramblin' Pines Campground.

Thanks brutha. We will be back up in December. This time we stayed for most of the 6 months in otterbein and the last two weeks in federal hill by cross street. It would've been nice to have some coffee with some brothers.

We went there a couple times, actually bought at shirt from there. That's a big house. Do you guys have any access to the clock tower or is that all separate. I found the shower truck interesting. Lol.

We will definitely be back up early January probably be there for New Years. I will let you know when it gets closer