`Ohana review (new menu) and includes Poly construction pics

No kidding. I'm home now. But what REALLY SMB is that I was watching for you along the roadway all the way through ATL to give me a cinnamon roll and I never saw you.

You should have told me. I would have met you with a pan. Really.

• 4 weeks later...
As reported recently, looks like the chicken skewers are gone. That stinks.

They are gone, but our past couple of experiences were that the chicken was coming out seemingly undercooked. Our preference was the chicken, even still.

We ate there on our last trip.

Chicken is gone.

Lettuce wrap pretty good

New sauce for pot stickers good.

DD loved new kids dessert

That's a pretty good wrap up. I feel like their veggies served with the dinner are different also. I liked that it had mushrooms. I and my son (2 year old food eating machine) really enjoyed them.

Didn't the adults/banana dessert used to be set on fire? We missed that with this trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's due to the construction or the anticipation of a new atmosphere at the poly but I think Ohana has gone downhill. The last couple times it seems we have been rushed through dinner and rushed out. The hot towels are now absent and it seems a few items are missing from the menu. We actually canceled Ressies for this Thursday and opted for a quick serve. I hope after the remodel it goes back to being a great experience

I don't know if it's due to the construction or the anticipation of a new atmosphere at the poly but I think Ohana has gone downhill. The last couple times it seems we have been rushed through dinner and rushed out. The hot towels are now absent and it seems a few items are missing from the menu. We actually canceled Ressies for this Thursday and opted for a quick serve. I hope after the remodel it goes back to being a great experience

No hot towels?!?

• 1 month later...

An update and lots of photos have been posted to WDWMagic on the construction around the main pool at the Poly...

http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/disneys-polynesian-resort/news/09sep2014-photos---a-look-at-the-construction-around-the-main-pool-at-disney%27s-polynesian-resort.htm