LOOP REQUEST FAX VS PHONE CALL

I was just getting ready to fax my loop request for our 6/29-7/6 stay when I got an email from Disney Destinations.

It had a countdown calendar, the checkin/out times, a map, etc.

It also had a phone number listed.

When I called it, it was answered as Fort Wilderness.

So, should I fax in my request, or call the number back and ask them to note my preferences in my reservation since the number goes to the Fort and not central reservations?

If it is the call center they will make a note on your ressie which will get forwarded over to the Fort. Also online check in let's you put a loop request in.

I would do both. That is what I am doing for my clients and myself. Fax and ressie note over the phone.

But the most tried and proven method is when I stop by the Front Desk and watch a Front Desk Clerk actually add it to a reservation.

And yes, I have done it a number of times for Fiends.

Oh oh. You may be at the Front Desk alot now. :rofl2:

But the most tried and proven method is when I stop by the Front Desk and watch a Front Desk Clerk actually add it to a reservation.

And yes, I have done it a number of times for Fiends.

Well, now that the cat's out of the bag, I will have to add you to my spreadsheet of things to before arrival for our next visit.

I actually got an email this morning letting me know they had received my faxed request. I've never gotten one before. Fingers crossed!

Very interesting!  We've seen our fax in the file when we checked in before (despite "experts" elsewhere insisting they went straight in the trash)... I wonder if they're changing request procedures?