So upset... Baby bunny at the Fort playground

I know some people, once were friends now just unfortunate acquaintances, who are ultra religious and see nothing wrong with behavior such as this because they say animals don't have souls. Preying on the innocent is inexcusable.

I know some people, once were friends now just unfortunate acquaintances, who are ultra religious and see nothing wrong with behavior such as this because they say animals don't have souls. Preying on the innocent is inexcusable.

Animals may not have souls...but there is NO excuse for cruelty.  I agree with you, preying on the innocent is inexcusable.  Just shows you God's grace, if I were God... I would have taken out mankind a LONG time ago.  So sad, the perspective that those people have.

Animals may not have souls...but there is NO excuse for cruelty.  I agree with you, preying on the innocent is inexcusable.  Just shows you God's grace, if I were God... I would have taken out mankind a LONG time ago.  So sad, the perspective that those people have.

Personally, I don't buy into the no soul business. I look into my dogs eyes and there is something looking back for sure.