I used to be one. Highly over rated state, IMHO. Best parts of the state: Clown Alley in SF, Sequoia National Park, Disneyland and Clint Eastwood.

I don't suppose any of you are legally residents of California?  Because if you are, I'M A CRAZY PERSON THAT would like you to enter this contest and adopt me.

NEVER MIND THAT I'M PROBABLY OLDER THAN YOU AND THAT I WOULD BE BRINGING MY NORMAL HUSBAND, AND 3, YES 3, LARGE DOGS.

Fixed it.

Why would any one refuse this offer?

I don't suppose any of you are legally residents of California?  Because if you are, I'M A CRAZY PERSON THAT would like you to enter this contest and adopt me.

NEVER MIND THAT I'M PROBABLY OLDER THAN YOU AND THAT I WOULD BE BRINGING MY NORMAL HUSBAND, AND 3, YES 3, MEDIUM SIZED DOGS.

Come on, Lou - get it right.

OMG that would be so fun!

Right?!

I wish they'd do something similar at WDW.

Well despite his appearance, Brady really only weighs about 45 lbs - he looks much smaller when wet.  8)

The girls only run about 35 lbs and Bz is actually bigger than Lyn by a couple of pounds - Lyn just has 38 times more hair.

Oh but you had all the rest of that right!  :rofl2:

Medium, I guess there are bigger dogs. I call those guys extra large or ponies in disguise.

We had two Great Danes.  The female was 150 pounds, and the male was 185.  Our male's father was a quarter inch off the world's record at that time.  34.5 inches at the shoulders and 240 pounds.

Mo has small dogs!