If you could have just one drink in Epcot...

What drink would it be?

I will be there with my crew and no husband, so i can't get quite as toasted as in other circumstances.

OTOH, I will be there with my crew and no husband so something to take the edge off seems in order.

It will also be during F&W.

If you want something delicious - slushies in France.  There's the usual kiosk, but at the F&W booth last year they had  the Eiffel Sour Cosmo Slush - Vodka, Grey Goose Cherry Noir, Grand Marnier, Cranberry Juice.  Yum!!

If you NEED something... head for the Singapore kiosk and grab a Singapore Sling.  Those little buggers pack a punch!  8)

If you want something delicious - slushies in France.  There's the usual kiosk, but at the F&W booth last year they had  the Eiffel Sour Cosmo Slush - Vodka, Grey Goose Cherry Noir, Grand Marnier, Cranberry Juice.  Yum!!

If you NEED something... head for the Singapore kiosk and grab a Singapore Sling.  Those little buggers pack a punch!  8)

I would go with the slushie as well, with the extra shot. No Cosmo Slushies this year though. 

No Cosmo Slushies this year though. 

Right you are!  This one sounds interesting though...

This year’s France booth will bring with it a menu change, including an updated slush (featuring Passion Fruit flavors!) and an updated escargot dish!

passionfruit-slush.jpg

La Passion Martini Slush is NEW at the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-marketplace-booths-menus-and-food-photos/