If you could have just one drink in Epcot...

It also had muddled basil. It was YUMMY. 

Ooh - that sounds interesting!

That is what i will likely be having at my site each night.  I plan to bring a case of Bud Light Lime-a-Ritas.

DH says those are even better with a splash of tequila in them.  8)

...or more than a splash, depending on the day. 

That is what i will likely be having at my site each night.  I plan to bring a case of Bud Light Lime-a-Ritas.

I am not a connoisseur.  I am a frazzled mom with 6 offspring.

You and INC should do this trip together......the trip report could be called 2 Moms, 11 Kids, 87 Beers....and 1 OCSO Squad Car.

Ahh, didn't know you referred to your kids as your "crew", I'm used to that meaning a group of girlfriends.

Sorry for the confusion.   never know what to call them these days.  I don't feel I can say kids or children anymore - one will be 19 next month and four of the six are taller than I am!  If I were going with just women, I love to sample various tequilas.

You and INC should do this trip together......the trip report could be called 2 Moms, 11 Kids, 87 Beers....and 1 OCSO Squad Car.

I love this idea!!  

• 6 months later...

Sorry for the confusion.   never know what to call them these days.  I don't feel I can say kids or children anymore - one will be 19 next month and four of the six are taller than I am!  If I were going with just women, I love to sample various tequilas.

I love this idea!!  

Mine are 28 and 31 and I still calls them kids, young'uns, whatever.

Mine are 28 and 31 and I still calls them kids, young'uns, whatever.

My in laws were still using the term "kids" when house shopping with their daughter and her husband.  The son-in-law finally pulled them aside and said, "I am a pastor and teaching elder in the church you belong to.  Please stop calling me a kid!"  :D  

I think they still call the rest of us kids - it is now used to mean their children, grandchildren (22 of them), their spouses, and also their great-grandchildren (15 so far!).  :lol:

I think they still call the rest of us kids - it is now used to mean their children, grandchildren (22 of them), their spouses, and also their great-grandchildren (15 so far!).   :lol:

My parents and in-laws still refer to us as "kids".  The older I get, the more ok I am with that.  8)

My in laws were still using the term "kids" when house shopping with their daughter and her husband.  The son-in-law finally pulled them aside and said, "I am a pastor and teaching elder in the church you belong to.  Please stop calling me a kid!"   :D

I think they still call the rest of us kids - it is now used to mean their children, grandchildren (22 of them), their spouses, and also their great-grandchildren (15 so far!).   :lol:

And my response to mine if they ever said anything like that is, "As long as there's twenty mumble mumble mumble years between us you'll always be a kid.  ;)

... The older I get, the more ok I am with that.  B)

I'm in total agreement.