Has anyone stayed in site 331? I was wondering if there is a lot of traffic with the path leading to the grassy area behind it. It seems pretty cool if you have pets to walk them right behind your site. I have preferred reservations over New years Holiday. Cant wait,  we have never been ther over New Years. I am going to have to fit in a trip in  from now till then, because that is to long of a wait....Just got back yesterday from Carribean Beach Resort for the weekend, ohh how I missed The Fort....

We've stayed in 333 and 328 - which is on the other side of the entrance to the dog walk.

There is a some traffic that comes through there - not just people walking dogs, but people coming in to fish the canal, the occasional Disney maintenance vehicle, as well as kids on bikes and people that apparently can't read the "no carts past this point" sign.

Personally I wouldn't request that site because my dogs would bark at every single dog that went by.  If your dog(s) are fine with that you should be fine, just be aware that you might get barked at from time to time.  :)

We've stayed in 333 and 328 - which is on the other side of the entrance to the dog walk.

There is a some traffic that comes through there - not just people walking dogs, but people coming in to fish the canal, the occasional Disney maintenance vehicle, as well as kids on bikes and people that apparently can't read the "no carts past this point" sign.

Personally I wouldn't request that site because my dogs would bark at every single dog that went by.  If your dog(s) are fine with that you should be fine, just be aware that you might get barked at from time to time.  :)

Thank you I didn't even think of my dog barking at other dogs, but she probably will. With her old age, she is now blind she seems to bark more. My 13 year old lady.

I thought the sign was just a suggestion.  :laugh:  :laugh: