Just when I thought my shopping budget for this fall's trip would be small, this is from the Disney Parks Blog. 

Of particular note, they're saying the HM Dooney & Bourke bag is returning with THREE NEW ITEMS!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/07/first-look-at-new-haunted-mansion-merchandise-appearing-this-fall-at-disney-parks/

posted on July 25th, 2014 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

hmmmmm9381111-613x402.jpg

At the beginning of June, I shared with you a first look at artwork created for a whole new line of Haunted Mansion authentic merchandise coming this fall to Disney Parks. Today, I’m beyond excited to give you a look at actual items we’ve created using that artwork. The toughest part for me was selecting which of the more than 100 new items to showcase in this story. Here is a look at some of my favorite things.

hmmmmm8390021-613x613.jpg

I’ll start with apparel which will include both long and short-sleeved options for women, men and children. I think my favorite new shirts are the ones that resemble the Cast Member costumes from the attraction. Some of the shirts will also include a glow-in-the-dark element.

hmmmmm5378931-613x616.jpg

For accessories, Guests will soon find several new jewelry items including awesome bat stanchion earrings. I particularly like the women’s shoes that use the infamous purple wallpaper pattern from the attraction. That wallpaper pattern will also be used on three new Dooney & Bourke items. You may recall the first Dooney & Bourke handbag we released last fall as seen in this story. That original handbag will return with the three new items this fall. All the new items will have a purple colored liner not red like the first incarnation.

hmmmmm567784THUMB.jpg hmmmmm739005THUMB.jpg

The home décor team will add to their assortment of amazing things I first shared in February 2013. The original nine items were incredibly detailed and these new items follow in that tradition. This fall, Guests will find new drinkware, dinnerware (plates, bowls, wine glasses), figurines, bookends, cloth napkins, tablemats, and much more. I love the beautiful urn, and the bat stanchion ice cube tray will soon be making ice cubes in my freezer at home.

Look for these items in select locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts in the coming months. Select items will also be carried on our Disney Parks online store.

• 3 weeks later...

From Disney Parks Blog...

hmiiii366712-613x736.jpg

In recent months, I’ve been sharing exciting news about new Haunted Mansion merchandise coming to Disney Parks and the Disney Parks online store this fall. These items are part of an art program we’re calling “Haunted Mansion Authentic” that was designed especially for Disney Theme Park Merchandise. I caught up with Cody Reynolds, Creative Design Manager with Disney Design Group, at the Haunted Mansion attraction in Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort. Cody is part of a team that includes artists, merchandisers, planners and others who have worked on this program for the past two years. He shared stories of his favorite things with me in this short video. I’ll admit that the first 10 seconds of this video is something I’ve always wanted to do at Disney Parks!

http://youtu.be/_PAWDk6CD70

Look for these items and more this fall in select locations at Disneyland Resort and at Walt Disney World Resort, including at the Haunted Mansion-themed merchandise location coming to Liberty Square in Magic Kingdom Park.

Select items will also be offered via the Disney Parks online store later this year at http://www.DisneyStore.com/HauntedMansion.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/08/video-a-closer-look-at-haunted-mansion-authentic-products-coming-to-disney-parks-this-fall/

• 5 weeks later...