• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And when i get a bit older, I want to be a Dave and Linda.

Carol. Mo does crazy things when it's hot and that's never going to happen with me. Crazy things yes, crazy in the hot? No way

I'm Mo. 

I'm Mo; just wish I could afford to go every year. :D

Sorry, but I've just been notified by the "HBDYHI Ranking Committee" that your self classification is denied.

They say that in order to reach the coveted Mo level, you have to do as Mo does. This means staying at the Fort for about 3 weeks in a row each year, staying at the Fort for a few days during the winter with a bunch of other crazy ladies, plus driving 2700 miles to participate at a 24 hour event at MK.

Have you done any of those things? I think you aspire to be a Mo, but it will take additional effort on your part.

The best the committee can do is to award you an Honorary Mo status, which like Honorary degrees means absolutely nothing.

After following along I have a feeling that the HBDYHI Ranking Committee would class me as a Love.  Some of the Mickey Mouse rules/enforcement drives me insane but since I'm a CM  "What the Fort" some of it is free.   :wine:  

After following along I have a feeling that the HBDYHI Ranking Committee would class me as a Lou Love.  Some of the Mickey Mouse rules/enforcement drives me insane but since I'm a CM  "What the Fort" some of it is free.     

I fixed it.

I would agree.

Finally, another Lou. Misery loves company.

I have been trying to make sense of this thread. I even drank a couple beers which can make even the most confusing situations clear. Nope. Nothing.

I'm not on the committee, but if I had a vote in this matter I'd say Christina is the only one who rivals Mo in craziness.  She travels as far...all the way from Michigan for crying out loud.  She travels all that way with 8 kids, twice per year, and stays for a full month each time!  

Come to think of it....she may be more Disney-nuts than Mo!  

I'm not on the committee, but if I had a vote in this matter I'd say Christina is the only one who rivals Mo in craziness.  She travels as far...all the way from Michigan for crying out loud.  She travels all that way with 8 kids, twice per year, and stays for a full month each time!  

But it's the 24 hour thing that Mo has done a couple of times, that's tough to beat.

Plus she has the 3 crazy dogs.

I've met all of Christina's kids and if anything because they're so well behaved, it works against her craziness quotient.

But it's the 24 hour thing that Mo has done a couple of times, that's tough to beat.

I've met all of Christina's kids and if anything because they're so well behaved, it works against her craziness quotient.

Sorry, Christina.  I tried.  But this committee is a tyrant.  And I think he's in Mo's back pocket.  

I'm boycotting.  

... She travels all that way with 8 kids, twice per year, and stays for a full month each time!  

Come to think of it....she may be more Disney-nuts than Mo!  

I'm inclined to agree!  :)

Lou does have a point about Christina's kids being so well behaved BUT... there are still 8 of them.  And I don't bring the dogs to the parks.  (Now that WOULD be crazy!!)

Sorry, Christina.  I tried.  But this committee is a tyrant.  And I think he's in Mo's back pocket.  

Hey, Mo is like the cheese... she stands alone.  8)

And I don't bring the dogs to the parks. 

Only because you haven't figured out a way to do it...............yet.

How's the plan for getting into the Christmas party by having Brian dressed as Santa and his sleigh with 3 tiny, well not so tiny, reindeers, coming along?

Only because you haven't figured out a way to do it...............yet.

How's the plan for getting into the Christmas party by having Brian dressed as Santa and his sleigh with 3 tiny, well not so tiny, reindeers, coming along?

Brilliantly!!  Brady and Bz were practicing making reindeer noises just yesterday and the costumes are coming along nicely.  Brady thinks the plan is hilarious,  Bz is not amused...

3741066499_1c6ca88e19_z.jpg

Y'all are too funny!

Oh and the Carol reality has cut waaaaay back. Haven't been in FL since January, haven't been in a park since Feb of 13

Haven't even been in Huntsville much. I'm beginning to think the company would save tons if they just bought me a small condo in the MD, VA area :(

I'm sorry. I would rather be almost anywhere but MD. I just figured out we will be here at least 4 more years.

Yeah, it really stinks that I have to make a separate stop from the grocery store to pick up my required wine allotment for work trips :)