The big room in the middle has always seemed to bright to me.  As in, I can look up and see the ceiling and systems-type stuff, even though it's painted black.

I would think this version would be more appealing and with black lights would really make the paint pop a lot more.

Originally it was twisted in a spiral on top of her head to look like the scene where she spins around. People said it looked like something else so they changed it to what we have in WDW. That was before ours was built so they just duplicated that here.

Originally it was twisted in a spiral on top of her head to look like the scene where she spins around. People said it looked like something else so they changed it to what we have in WDW. That was before ours was built so they just duplicated that here.

Yup, that was it- looked like an ice cream cone.  You could see that on the model they had on display in One Man's Dream at DHS.  I thought there were other differences as well (the final scene maybe?).  But, if Mo hadn't said this was DL, I would've thought it was WDW.  Except for the CM costumes and queue.

The only big difference is the outside theming and line queue

Yay us.  We got a gigantic queue.

TCD