There was some interest in pictures of Bay Lake Tower from my trip Report.  Rather than having people have to go to my trip report, I will post my pictures and thoughts on this thread.  This way it will be in the resorts thread, not a trip report.

It looks like there are 180 pictures from Bay Lake Tower.  I will most likely not post everyone.

If you would like to see all of them, please let me know and I can send you the photobucket link with the password.

Entrance

20140817_064449_zps02da2ea3.jpg

Room 7844 Sign (Bay Lake View)

DSC_1903_zpsfbaf6f61.jpg

DSC_1904_zps33130868.jpg

Hallway
DSC_1905_zpsaa4fc457.jpg

View from Window right outside Door
DSC_1906_zps61519ee6.jpg

View of the door from hallway, as you can see we are the last room on the hallway

DSC_1907_zps4d84a5d7.jpg

Picture of the carpet in the hallway

DSC_1908_zpsab4821a2.jpg

More views outside of windows in the hallway

DSC_1909_zps45c7c155.jpg

DSC_1910_zps2c4fc7b6.jpg

DSC_1911_zps0f907501.jpg

Inside the door, the Evacuation Route, we are the room on the right hand side at the end of the horseshoe.
DSC_1912_zps68c291aa.jpg

A lot more pictures to follow.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was some interest in pictures of Bay Lake Tower from my trip Report.  Rather than having people have to go to my trip report, I will post my pictures and thoughts on this thread.  This way it wi

Let’s finally get into the room.   When you first walk in Closer up view of the picture when you first walk in. View of the door to the full bathroom off of the living room When turning left, th

The 1 and 2 Bedroom units have an extra Full Bathroom off of the living room, this post will show it.   Living Room Bathroom Shower Sink Mirror (Could not get a picture without me in it) Mor

Let’s finally get into the room.

When you first walk in

DSC_1913_zps5085c073.jpg

Closer up view of the picture when you first walk in.
DSC_1914_zps4ae234cc.jpg

View of the door to the full bathroom off of the living room
DSC_1915_zps7a075288.jpg

When turning left, the view of the door to the second bedroom and the washer/dryer door
DSC_1916_zpsc6f2ffdb.jpg

Standing over by the picture, view of the closet and the second bedroom door
DSC_1917_zps78ea9665.jpg

View of the door that hold the Washer/Dryer
DSC_1918_zps524ea342.jpg

View of the washer/dryer (They give you two boxes of all powder)
DSC_1919_zpse7cc623d.jpg

Looks like Maria P serviced our room
DSC_1921_zps37c91d77.jpg

Will stop here with this post.  Will do front bathroom, then start go living room, kitchen, Master Bedroom, Second Bedroom.

Well, this is fun looking around with you. ^-^

Thanks

More, more, more, more, more. please.

More will be coming soon

Looks good so far

Thanks

Looks really nice!

Thanks

I can tell from where your room was that I'm going to love the view!!!

The view is nice, but if you think 4 Seasons messes up the view at the Fort, just wait.

So far so good.  

Thanks

Looking forward to see these pictures, since I will never see it person. ;)

Never say never.  I never thought I would stay in it either.

The 1 and 2 Bedroom units have an extra Full Bathroom off of the living room, this post will show it.

Living Room Bathroom

DSC_2312_zps953fe8f8.jpg

Shower
DSC_2313_zps9dc528d2.jpg

DSC_2314_zpsb6163e6d.jpg

Sink
DSC_2315_zpsf4729183.jpg

Mirror (Could not get a picture without me in it)
DSC_2316_zpsa2fabece.jpg

More of Sink
DSC_2317_zps2f1e4c19.jpg

That is it for the bathroom pictures.  Fairly simple, but with a group of 8, it was nice having an extra bathroom.

It looks like it is time to move on to the Kitchen.

Main view of kitchen

DSC_2302_zps4be07b80.jpg

A 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom (Those with Kitchen and a Living Room), come with a Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishwasher, Full Fridge, Microwave and an oven.  It also comes with plates, silverware and glasses.  It comes with a sponge and other cleaning supplies.

Closer look at the Microwave and Oven
DSC_2303_zps6ab3c13d.jpg

Toaster and Coffee Maker
DSC_2304_zps10b95864.jpg

Oven and Pantry (The handle you see pulls out a nice size pantry where you can get stuff from either side.
DSC_2305_zps0b36525f.jpg

Island, this contains the silverware and pots and pans.  Silverware in the upper drawers and the pots and pans in the big cabinet.
DSC_2306_zpsb0ce3099.jpg

DSC_2307_zpsf5f13fb8.jpg

From the side where the pantry is.
DSC_2308_zps613a2669.jpg

Sink, which has a garbage disposal
DSC_2309_zpsb019bfad.jpg

Cabinets
DSC_2310_zpsa3e0ffe9.jpg

Dish Drainer
DSC_2311_zps0e01af71.jpg

And that is it for the kitchen.

One last update for today.  Hopefully I will be able to get the living room done with this update.

Coach and Chair
DSC_1888_zpsce79ed61.jpg

Closer look at the picture above the couch (I really like it, some disagree with me) (I like the fact that it has Disney stuff in it, but it is not right in your face (Like Art of Animation)
DSC_1889_zps28b6baf3.jpg

Just the couch

DSC_1890_zps3d7f1a27.jpg

Ottoman
DSC_1891_zps7e9df395.jpg

Ottoman actually holds the pillows and blankets for the couch and chair (Not pictured yet) that pull out into beds.
DSC_2243_zps94ed6ba3.jpg

DSC_2242_zpse0bd82a3.jpg

Just the chair
DSC_1892_zpsd144fa0d.jpg

Chair that makes into a bed
DSC_1893_zpsc00e25a8.jpg

The chair, off to the side is the balcony and Entertainment Center
DSC_1894_zpsaef05a5f.jpg

Entertainment Center
DSC_1895_zps898a2844.jpg

View from Window (You can see the 4 Seasons Resort)

DSC_1896_zpsc64e464a.jpg

DSC_1897_zps2235f3d2.jpg

DSC_1898_zpsf648fa33.jpg

Dining area
DSC_1899_zpsb753e0ef.jpg

Seat that moves so people can get in and out of easier
DSC_1900_zps46d3f7b7.jpg

View from the kitchen
DSC_1901_zpsf9063360.jpg

Closer view of the picture above the seating area
DSC_1902_zps11033ecc.jpg

And that is it of the living room and the dining area.

I like the art work.  It sure does look spacious.  How did it feel when all 8 of you were in there at the same time?

Well, it was roomy, but it helped that 4 of them were small.  When we were all eating it was tight, the bench only sits around 5 and then there were 2 seats at the Island, but no one really sat there.  The part of the table by the island we put the 1 1/12 year old in the high chair.  So there were people standing around and making the food.  Even when we had guests come in one night, there were 6 adults and 4 kids, we still had room, people just ate at the seats in the living room (Adults) kids had to eat at the table.  They made enough mess just eating at the table.

Great photos!

The unit looks spacious, but I'm not a big fan of the furniture- it looks like it came from Ikea.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I would expect something more high end for what it costs to stay there.

The artwork is cool, though.

And, I love the view! (except for the Four Seasons).

TCD

Love that view! 

But I agree with TCD on the furniture....I'm not a fan of the "feel" of those rooms.  Although I'm not a fan of the feel at the Contemporary either, so that makes sense.  But that's the nice thing about WDW....there's something for everyone. 

The furniture was specially designed for Disney, however, as both of you alluded to, it was uncomfortable.  Sitting at the table or even on the floor was more comfortable than the chairs and the couch.  Although it was designed to try to keep the cushions in place, it did not work very well.  We had to keep pushing them back in or for the chair, take the back cushion off, then push the bottom cushion back into place.  I would rather have had more function than form, but I understand what they are trying to do.  I was on vacation, not living there so I was ableto put up with up for the week.

I will give a full review at the end of the pictures of all my thoughts of BLT.

Even though I've seen the BLT building many times, these photos just drove home the fact that the rooms don't have balconies.

That makes the building look sleek, but if I was staying in one of those rooms, I'd like to be able to go outside and really enjoy the view.  Like you can from the Contemporary Resort tower rooms.

TCD

I have not gotten to the balconies yet.  Each Studio has a Balcony and a 1-Bedroom has 1 Balcony, you can get to it from the Living Room or the Master Bedroom.

DSC_1894_zpsaef05a5f.jpg

That door you see with the shade is the door to the balcony from the living room.

So a 2-Bedroom will have 2 balconies.  One off the Master/Living Room and 1 off the 2nd Bedroom, whether it is a studio/just a 2nd bedroom.

I have not gotten to the balconies yet.  Each Studio has a Balcony and a 1-Bedroom has 1 Balcony, you can get to it from the Living Room or the Master Bedroom.

DSC_1894_zpsaef05a5f.jpg

That door you see with the shade is the door to the balcony from the living room.

So a 2-Bedroom will have 2 balconies.  One off the Master/Living Room and 1 off the 2nd Bedroom, whether it is a studio/just a 2nd bedroom.

Oh.

Well, then please disregard my complaint about there being no balconies.

I am glad there are balconies.

TCD