Fort Wilderness Loop Table Names

As I mentioned before we are using loop names from fort wilderness as our table names for our tables at our wedding reception. Well I finished making the table names tonight here they are.

20140821_204738.jpg

When can we expect our invites? :rofl3:

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

But you missed my favorite loop. 

I hope we get lots of pics. Promise? ???? ???? ????

I'm considering the silly idea of an unofficial (AKA not making a big deal of it and using Disney) vow renewal at the Fort. 

Thanks! Sorry I didn't do your favorite loop :-

I promise I will post a lot of pictures after. Not too much more Disney elements to it except that before the ceremony we are playing Instrumental music of Disney songs. We have requested 1 hidden mickey on our cake. We may be walking into our reception with wishes playing. And then I am getting a Disney garter. I kind of want to try and convince my soon to be DH to start off or end our 1st dance with the love is an open door from frozen just to make it a little more memorable. what are your thoughts on that?

That's not a silly idea I LOVE that idea! That would be very cute, you should defiantly do it. We want plenty of pics when you do it too :thumbsup2:

Thanks! Sorry. if only I needed enough tables to have done all the loops

Once we all RSVP, you will! Go ahead, add Big Bear and Little Bear! 

I'm all about Disney elements but I think I would have to pick a different song. I like the song but he was scamming her lol

Agreed. It ruins it.