Hidden Mickey hunt at Wilderness Lodge?

I've been googling looking for free ideas to fill our non park days (4 out of 5) for our trip. I came across this, anyone know if it's true? They still listed riding in the front of the monorail as an activity so I don't have much faith in the posting.

"Hunt for Hidden Mickeys: Disney’s Imagineers have a fun tradition of incorporating "hidden" Mickey Mouse head silhouettes into their designs and construction, and it’s a great game to hunt for them. Disney’s Wilderness Lodge has a special self-guided Hidden Mickey hunt available to everyone. Just stop at the front desk and ask for the paper describing the clues for the hunt, then spend an afternoon exploring the hotel and searching for the famous mouse. While you’re there, be sure to stop by Fire Rock Geyser down by Bay Lake to see it erupt on the hour. Again, parking is free at the resort."

Wilderness Lodge Hidden Mickeys

1. Artist Point—right-hand mural—coloration of lower right-hand tree varies creating shape.

2. Artist Point—cloud in the distance of the left-hand mural.

3. Cub’s Den—guitar in painting near the entrance to the movie area.

4, Cub’s Den—plush in teepee of painting across from the one mentioned above.

5. Cub’s Den—white marking on the brown cow in the left-hand cattle painting as you enter.

6. Library area—in the back side of the lobby fireplace is another fireplace on the next level; on the door of the screen of that fireplace are two sets of acorns which are highlighted by a curved surface, connect the curved surface.

7. Lobby—in a key on display between the front desk and Mercantile merchandise shop.

8. Lobby—right-hand side of fireplace just below the red rocks.

9. Mercantile—outside, the bus driver on the sign showing the resort transportation location.

10. Outside entrance—right, inside support post below iron band at top.

11. Outside entrance—right, outside support post below iron band at top.

12. Territory Lounge—colored area on rear end of a pony in mural on ceiling.

13. Territory Lounge—map at the entrance, one of the pots about two feet from the bottom.

14. Whispering Canyon Cafe—in bottom ironwork of fireplace in back room.

Wilderness Lodge Hidden Mickeys

1. Artist Point—right-hand mural—coloration of lower right-hand tree varies creating shape.

2. Artist Point—cloud in the distance of the left-hand mural.

3. Cub’s Den—guitar in painting near the entrance to the movie area.

4, Cub’s Den—plush in teepee of painting across from the one mentioned above.

5. Cub’s Den—white marking on the brown cow in the left-hand cattle painting as you enter.

6. Library area—in the back side of the lobby fireplace is another fireplace on the next level; on the door of the screen of that fireplace are two sets of acorns which are highlighted by a curved surface, connect the curved surface.

7. Lobby—in a key on display between the front desk and Mercantile merchandise shop.

8. Lobby—right-hand side of fireplace just below the red rocks.

9. Mercantile—outside, the bus driver on the sign showing the resort transportation location.

10. Outside entrance—right, inside support post below iron band at top.

11. Outside entrance—right, outside support post below iron band at top.

12. Territory Lounge—colored area on rear end of a pony in mural on ceiling.

13. Territory Lounge—map at the entrance, one of the pots about two feet from the bottom.

14. Whispering Canyon Cafe—in bottom ironwork of fireplace in back room.

So you call them Hidden Mickeys now?

You missed the best one, which is in the DVC lobby.

TCD

I didn't miss any, it's not my list. I haven't seen them. Just reposting it for those that want to look them up.

Well, that's helpful.

Also, I'm not sure that a guest can just walk in to Artist's Point or the Cub's Den to look for Hidden Mickeys.

And, some of those descriptions are hopelessly vague.  An iron band on an outside support post?  Gee thanks, that will take me right to it.

TCD

Also, I'm not sure that a guest can just walk in to Artist's Point or the Cub's Den to look for Hidden Mickeys.

Nothing is going on until late afternoon at both places so as long as they're not locked, I don't see why you couldn't go in.

And if you can't get in, then why have them on the list?

Nothing is going on until late afternoon at both places so as long as they're not locked, I don't see why you couldn't go in.

And if you can't get in, then why have them on the list?

I guess it depends on where the list came from.

Is that the list handed out at the front desk?

You should give credit when you plagiarize.

TCD

From the Lodge's page on The HUB.

I assume it is.

You're really getting on my nerves.

The feeling is mutual.

And, you shouldn't have told me that I'm getting on your nerves.  That's just going to encourage me.

Why didn't you just say you swiped it off the HUB in the first place?

That would let everyone know that there's a relatively high percentage that it might be somewhat accurate.

And, are you sure that some of those aren't really intentional Mickeys?  (Or whatever you call them)

TCD

And, you shouldn't have told me that I'm getting on your nerves.  That's just going to encourage me.

I know how to block users and I'm not afraid to use it.

Why didn't you just say you swiped it off the HUB in the first place?

So this is what I get for posting helpful, reliable, info for someone that was thinking about doing it, the 3rd degree? 

You should have been a lawyer.

That would let everyone know that there's a relatively high percentage that it might be somewhat accurate.

Instead of criticizing me, you could put that time to better use by searching "The HUB" for info that could be of help to Fiends.

And, are you sure that some of those aren't really intentional Mickeys? 

I don't know, but if anyone would know that that are in fact Hidden Mickeys and not Deliberate Mickeys, wouldn't it be Disney?

Instead of criticizing me, you could put that time to better use by searching "The HUB" for info that could be of help to Fiends.

OK, I'm sorry.

I have to remember to be nice to you, since I don't have access to the HUB.  I thought that once the twins became CM's I would ask them to let me have access, but apparently that's a big no-no.

The girls are very appreciative of the opportunity they've been given to participate in the DCP, and they are both over the top with following all of the rules. 

That means no HUB access for me.

Which is too bad, I would be like a kid in a candy shop on the HUB.

TCD

I have to remember to be nice to you

I'll believe that when I see it.

The girls are very appreciative of the opportunity they've been given to participate in the DCP, and they are both over the top with following all of the rules. 

You have that backwards. Disney should be very appreciative of having your daughters and others like them as CMs.

I see CP kids just about every time I work, and a few have been close friends, so I know how hard they work and the life style they put up with. I wouldn't have done it at their age.

Just about every CM I know has their spouse go on The HUB for them. I doubt that Disney cares if a family member uses it, but even if they track the source, so what? I go on it from all over the place and someone else could be using it.