Great! Just didnt want that to be an overlooked aspect.

Yeah I kinda sorta did that. I bought a used jogging stroller for walking while Adam is in school, it works better than a lightweight one because our sidewalks are bad. I didn't realize how heavy it would be and I can hardly get it in and out of my car.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking back over this thread...The trams at Dollywood only look to handle 1, maybe 2, vehicles up front per tram/train, and it looks like they have two styles of transport, and only one type appears to have the ECV/Wheelchair position available, and no apparent tiedowns.  I need to look closer next time up there, but we park in handicapped parking, so we don't ride the trams anyway.  I know the steam train holds up to three vehicles, in the back with the conductor.

I just called Walker Mobility this morning and rented a 4-wheel Pride Go-Go.  They didn't recommend this model since it won't go all day and all night in the parks, but since we don't go all day and all night in the parks I rented it anyway.  They said I should get 4-6 hours of actual ride time out of it.   If I like it, I'll buy my own before the next trip.  If I don't like it, I can upgrade it to a deluxe three-wheel model.

As info, if you rent from them you only pay for the first 16 or less days.  After that they don't charge you.

With insurance it's gonna cost me $230 for 21 days.  That's a good deal.  And if I had rented the deluxe model, with insurance it would have been $340 for 21 days.  

The only downside is that since they aren't on Disney's approved list I have to physically meet them for drop off and pickup.  But they have trailers loaded with scooters onsite during their business hours (830am to 1000pm) and have an excellent reputation for prompt service.

Something we always did when we traveled with one was to always carry the charger with us. In the back pockect, basket, or a bag somewhere on the scooter. If we stopped for lunch or where somewhere my grandma felt she could walk we would ask if the had a plug handy and plug it in to charger.

We only did this if we were able to leave it on the charger for more than 30 mins and I'm not sure how much it helped but made me feel better that we wouldnt run out of charge.

I just called Walker Mobility this morning and rented a 4-wheel Pride Go-Go.  They didn't recommend this model since it won't go all day and all night in the parks, but since we don't go all day and all night in the parks I rented it anyway.  They said I should get 4-6 hours of actual ride time out of it.  

Linda's Go Go Elite Traveler (4 wheel transportable) will go 12-13 miles between charges. So they are right if you go non-stop, but you should get a full day in the parks with no problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Linda's Go Go Elite Traveler (4 wheel transportable) will go 12-13 miles between charges. So they are right if you go non-stop, but you should get a full day in the parks with no problem.

Does Linda's have a 14AH or an 18AH battery?

If I like the one I rent, I'm planning to buy a Go-Go Elite Traveler Plus with an 18AH battery.