Partial Hook Up or Premium

Welcome Matt.  Hope you have an absolute blast at the Fort.  Glad to hear about the upgrade.  Sometimes Disney does it right.  The preferred site will give you a lot of flexibility, with the Trading Post, the boat docks, the playground, Trails End, etc. 

Great Matt! They are good about free upgrades. We will stay at full hookups but we have been partial to the 900 loop on the outside because of the 4 - legged Fiends. Good luck on your race! I did the 3k Tower of Terror the last year they did it for a 3k and I had a blast!

Another runner! I am rolling (the VA forced me into a handcycle) Wine and Dine Half and The Dopey (again). I haven't done the ToT runs, but I was thinking about doing one next year. I'm probably not going to be at Disney except for runs in the future ... and even the runs are going to be limited.

I ran with Team AllEars - but they closed up this year. Now I am on the Achilles Freedom Team of Wounded Warriors.

Another runner! I am rolling (the VA forced me into a handcycle) Wine and Dine Half and The Dopey (again). I haven't done the ToT runs, but I was thinking about doing one next year. I'm probably not going to be at Disney except for runs in the future ... and even the runs are going to be limited.

I ran with Team AllEars - but they closed up this year. Now I am on the Achilles Freedom Team of Wounded Warriors.

Closed up as in no longer a team, or filled up before you could register (or narrowed down who could be on the team)???

Closed up as in no longer a team, or filled up before you could register (or narrowed down who could be on the team)???

No longer a team. We still meet at runs; we still have an alumni page; a lot of us are on another team that raises money for cancer research #StupidCancer; but Team AllEars is not there any more.

It got to be too much work without a full time staff. It could have stayed around, but everyone decided it was better off closing - at least until some better method for administration could be worked out.

Understand.... Same thing happened with MouseFest, dealing with the big machine that is the Mouse is hard work on a large scale.

Congrats on the Pixie Dust! We stayed in the 100 loop in a pop up. It's a great location and everything was within walking distance. It's also nice that most around you are in bigger rigs with their own facilities so the comfort station was never crowded.