Disney has announced the new Frozen Holiday Premium Package at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

This info was sent out to TAs this week...

Add some festive fun to your Clients' holiday season with the new Frozen Holiday Premium Package at Disney's Hollywood Studios now available to book on select days Nov. 7-19, Nov. 21-Dec. 9, 2014 and Dec. 11, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015.

This limited-time offering includes:

• Reserved Seating for the "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration"
  • Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights Viewing with Frozen Themed Dessert Party
  • Special Holiday Keepsake
  • Holiday lithograph and Frozen themed pin

The Frozen Holiday Premium Package is $89 per adult and $59 per child (ages 3-9) plus tax (gratuity included). Valid theme park admission to Disney's Hollywood Studios is required and is not included in this package price.  Advance purchase is highly recommended.

More info on the Disney website here...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/frozen-holiday-premium-package/

And now you get the rest of the story.

Read the last sentence of the post #5 in the thread below.

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/13754-rumor-frozen-character-dessert-party-package-coming-to-mvmcp/#entry393354

I'm glad to know what your were hinting at.  I think this is a strange location for a dessert party, but it will probably sell out.

Still some guessing left to do though. Where is the dessert party actually going to be held?

Oh.  I thought it would be outside like the Frozen one.  They say it's going to be at the end of the street.  But, I can't think of an inside venue they could use in that area.  Are they going to set up a tent under the big illuminated globe and angels?

TCD

It will be outdoors.

The Disney website says it will be at a reserved spot at the end of the Streets of America: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/frozen-holiday-premium-package/

In addition, don’t miss your chance to experience the spectacular Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights—all from a reserved location at the end of Streets of America. But that’s not the end of the winter wonder waiting for you at Disney’s Hollywood Studios—soak up the sights as you sip on specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and sink your teeth in Frozen-themed desserts.

Is it going to be under the canopy of lights?

TCD

But there are two ends and where on those ends will they put it?

Hint, actually it's the answer, there is some just vacated outdoor space at one end.

I figured as much.  The past few years, they've basically made it one way down the street. They don't let guests enter from the end with the building back-drops. They make guests walk to the other end and enter from there. 

I am having a hard time picturing a magical location for the dessert party. I think my guess of it being in the area under the big globe is right- but you are kind of on the outside looking in from there.

TCD

Assuming that the person that told me is correct, and they should be, it's in the area called the tear drop, for it's shape.

If you were in that area just a few weeks ago, you'd be run over by the tram. It's the turn-around area shaped like, you guessed it, a tear drop.

That makes sense. That's the area I was referring to in post 11, above. That's under the big globe and all the angels.  I guess they'll throw up a few more lights in that area to make it worth the extra $89.

TCD

We can all make fun of the silly pin and lithograph, the sub-par alcoholic beverage choices and the outlandish price, but these events will likely sell out nonetheless. 

I'm calling my broker and putting in another order for DIS.   

True.

It's interesting to hear people complain about this one, when it's basically the same at the previous rip-offs that Disney successfully completed.  As long as guests pay, they're not going to stop.

TCD