I know this one is a Fiend favorite.  Disney Food Blog has posted a review of dinner at Biergarten, located in the Germany pavilion of World Showcase at Epcot...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/10/01/guest-review-dinner-at-epcots-biergarten-at-the-germany-pavilion/

Some excerpts...

liter-of-beer-at-biergarten-316x525.jpg

Liter of Beer at Biergarten

Some-Traditional-German-Cold-Salads-Incl

Some Traditional German Cold Salads Including Sausage Salad (left) and Herring Salad (right)

A-Variety-of-Cold-Salads-Including-Cabba

A Variety of Cold Salads Including Cabbage Salad, Bean Salad, Beet Salad, Chopped Tomato Salad and Cucumber Salad

Pork-Schnitzel-and-Zesty-Paprika-Sauce-0

Pork Schnitzel and Zesty Paprika Sauce

Fresh-Cod-in-Mustard-Cream-Sauce-and-Roa

Fresh Cod in Mustard Cream Sauce and Roast Chicken

Traditional-Apple-Strudel-001-600x433.jp

Traditional Apple Strudel

Mmmm....-Linzer-Squares...-001-381x625.j

Mmmm…. Linzer Squares…

Pretty much all of that looks gross to me, and yet I like eating there. Weird. 

Haven't been there, but I just can't get hungry for it looking at those pictures. 

Sounds like it's one of those, "It tastes better than it looks" situations. Which is much better than the opposite problem!

Haven't been there, but I just can't get hungry for it looking at those pictures. 

Sounds like it's one of those, "It tastes better than it looks" situations. Which is much better than the opposite problem!

Well, they didn't show the things I really liked. They have beer cheese soup with pretzel rolls. YUM. I also ate chicken, potato dumplings (YUM), and a baked mac and cheese. Those things all rocked. 

Maybe it's because I was actually in Germany for several years; maybe I have hazy recollections of what real German food tastes like; I wasn't that impressed by the food. It wasn't even close to what I remember. Not that it was bad - just not what I expected.

• 9 months later...

I don't think many people think of Biergarten as a good option if you don't eat meat, but here's a recent review written by 2 vegetarians...
http://www.themouseforless.com/blog_world/2015/07/vegging-walt-disney-world-meatless-review-epcots-biergarten/

Excerpt...

As for what we did eat, the buffets are set up on parallel sides moving toward the middle. The first area consists of cold foods, including all kinds of salads, including tomato salad, potato salad, and cucumber salad, all of which were tasty. In this section was also my wife’s favorite part of the entire meal – the pickles. She generally loves pickles, but especially loved these and went back for them several times. Also in this area was the collection of rolls, including pretzel rolls, which I greatly enjoyed.

As I mentioned before, the focus of the hot foods section is generally a selection of meats, but that does not mean that there is a lack of choice for vegetarians. In this section we were able to enjoy roasted potatoes, a selection of cheeses, macaroni and cheese, and my favorite, Spätzle (as an aside, I remember going to the Biergarten with my family when I was growing up, and just eating a huge plate of the Spätzle). The soups also rotate, so while it was not vegetarian friendly when we were there, make sure to check for yourself if you go.