SELF SERVE BEVERAGE DISPENSER COMING TO POOL SNACK BAR - Officially open. :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drink station will be open 11am-9pm Also don't give up on the Smothered Hot Dog. "Ask and you may receive". :D

New menu

The rumor is and from a very, very good source that in Feb 2015 a beverage station will be installed at the pool snack bar and it will be open from approximately 10 to 10. A quick serve food court may

That's a good add.  Pricey, but I suppose typical for Disney.  

I wish they'd just go on and give us a real counter serve spot though.  This is improving, but not enough IMO.

As I mentioned at the beginning of this thread, that may be in the works. To quote, "one step at a time".

Boo!  No more Southern Smothered Hot Dogs.

But, that Bratwurst Pretzel Dog is calling my name!

TCD

The southern smothered hot dog was one of the best things at the fort. It actually spoiled me now I always eat a hot dog with cole slaw and bbq pork. Caseys corner at MK is the next closest place to find one

Since when does Disney have to take things one step at a time.  

If the company had been run this way in the 60's the Magic Kingdom would have taken 35 years to get built.

They didn't have departmental budgets back then.

Wish they opened a little earlier but good they will be open until 9.  I thought they might close with the snack bar.  

I wonder if that's the hours for the pool.  I would imagine that they have it open, when the lifeguards/employees are there so (hopefully) someone can keep an eye on the area.  Sadly, I think that if Disney does not monitor this area, it will be taken advantage of and damaged.

No Pomegranate Lemon aid? Do they still have it at Trails End? So Sad

It's still at TE. There is another "fruit type" drink there, but I didn't take a close look at what it was.

Update 2:45 Fuze Raspberry Ice Tea is there.

• 3 weeks later...