Does anyone currently at the fort have a big pair of channel lock pliers we can borrow?

This thread could go into the gutter really quickly if I didn't have such self control.  

Get your mind out of the gutter, Dave!  We're sitting here with not enough water coming into the coach (due to this hotshot water filter David decided to try -- but it's taking too long to filter), no propane service (don't know why), therefore no hot water -- HydroHot isn't getting it hot enough for him.

David isn't a happy camper right now.  To make matters worse, he put the water filter canister on too tight and now can't loosen it to remove the filter.  And, of course, since David is so out of sorts I'm not happy either.  

We're leaving Epcot now...did Duane have what you need?

No, his were too small.  Rain is coming down too hard to do anything about it today!  Thanks!

Call the front desk and they'll send someone.

They will send a repair person?  I'll call Gary Mikkelson tomorrow.

If not...did you want me to check Walmart for you? Not sure that they would have any but...you never know.

Thanks for the offer, but Walmart doesn't sell anything big enough.  I'll probably call our repair guy tomorrow.  With a moho, it's always something ... sigh ... at least the dog hasn't been sick this trip.

No, his were too small.  Rain is coming down too hard to do anything about it today!  Thanks!

Boy I'm sure am glad Dave decided not to go to the gutter.... 'cause this conversation could get quite personal before long....