Not sure if anyone else is looking for ressies for BOG especially for the first week of november but a bunch of them opened up in the middle of the night. I was able to get a couple for customers around 3:30 this morning. 

Guess that's one perk from insomnia. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if anyone else is looking for ressies for BOG especially for the first week of november but a bunch of them opened up in the middle of the night. I was able to get a couple for customers arou

Jason ROCKS!!!!!!  I was one of the lucky recipients of those reservations!!! We now have the lunch FP+ one day, and dinner!!!!!  Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops with Lobster Sauce, yummmmmmm!!!!!   :jum

So few words Beckers. "Jason ROCKS" Ditto Ditto !

Jason ROCKS!!!!!!  I was one of the lucky recipients of those reservations!!! We now have the lunch FP+ one day, and dinner!!!!!  Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops with Lobster Sauce, yummmmmmm!!!!!

:jumpforjoy  :jumpforjoy  :jumpforjoy  :jumpforjoy

My kids were not very impressed with the grey stuff.  Some of ordered the Lemon Meringue Cupcake instead and it was delicious!

I liked the lemon too.

I've heard from a few people that the actual grey stuff they used to only give you for special occasions, which was essentially just the mousse on a plate - was really good, but the cupcake/cake version, not so much.

Just for giggles, yesterday I looked to see if there was any dinner availability for any time for a table for 2 every night of our trip.  All 20 nights.... :rofl2:

I liked the lemon too.

I've heard from a few people that the actual grey stuff they used to only give you for special occasions, which was essentially just the mousse on a plate - was really good, but the cupcake/cake version, not so much.

Just for giggles, yesterday I looked to see if there was any dinner availability for any time for a table for 2 every night of our trip.  All 20 nights.... :rofl2:

I've been doing that twice a day for the last month!!! (Also checking, parties of 3, 4, 5, and 6), I am SOOOOO glad Jason has insomnia!!!!!!

I've been doing that twice a day for the last month!!! (Also checking, parties of 3, 4, 5, and 6), I am SOOOOO glad Jason has insomnia!!!!!!

We weren't planning to do BOG, but I figured I'd check for chuckles, since I suddenly had a hankering for the rack of lamb.

I'm fine tuning the "List of Fun" and budget now, and I'm leaning towards scaling back on some dining stuff in favor of doing the Wild Africa Trek.  8)

But BOG doesn't do lunch reservations?

Are you talking about the FP+ link?  It supposedly only works 27 days prior to the date you want to book lunch.

WBI

Well I was aiming for dinner reservations.  I will take whatever I can get though.  So I am likely to be able to get a reservation 27 days out?  I thought there was a lunch menu?

Well I was aiming for dinner reservations.  I will take whatever I can get though.  So I am likely to be able to get a reservation 27 days out?  I thought there was a lunch menu?

I'm no expert but here's what I know"

They do have lunch but they don't do normal Advance Dining Reservations for it like they do for dinner.  A lot has been changing lately with lunch but used to lunch was a counter service style where you could walk up and get in line.  Then they added FP+ for resort guests.  They also tested FP+ only with no standby line.  Oh and they tested giving out cards with a return time.

As of right now I think you can still get in line if you are super early.  You can also book a FP+ for lunch if you get the link emailed to you or find it online.  People are reporting the FP+ link will only show availability within 27 days and even then you aren't guaranteed availability.

Just to let you know I've been trying for dinner reservation since 180 days before my trip, I'm now 35 days until my trip and I still haven't gotten a reservation.  I am planning to try the FP+ link next weekend when I'm 27 days out.

Good luck!

WBI