• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if anyone else is looking for ressies for BOG especially for the first week of november but a bunch of them opened up in the middle of the night. I was able to get a couple for customers arou

Jason ROCKS!!!!!!  I was one of the lucky recipients of those reservations!!! We now have the lunch FP+ one day, and dinner!!!!!  Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops with Lobster Sauce, yummmmmmm!!!!!   :jum

So few words Beckers. "Jason ROCKS" Ditto Ditto !

Just received this email...

Bonjour Monique,

Now for a limited time, you may be able to participate in a test for lunch at Be Our Guest Restaurant. Step inside the Beast’s enchanted castle and experience a meal unlike any before. You can select an arrival window and pre-order meals for your entire party* before arriving at Be Our Guest Restaurant and on the day of your lunch, with your MagicBand**, you’ll be able to breeze by the line, confirm and pay for your order.

To begin, follow the steps below:

1. Log on to https://BeOurGuestLunch.disney.go.com using your Disney.com account.

2. Enter your Resort Reservation Number to begin: **********************

3. Select an arrival window and pre-order your meal
    (arrival windows are subject to capacity and availability).

Don’t forget to wear your MagicBand when you arrive at Be Our Guest Restaurant during your arrival window, and please enter the Disney FastPass+ entrance at the beginning of the bridge. No matter where you dine at Be Our Guest Restaurant your food will be magically delivered to you! Bon appétit!

*Offer is nontransferable, is only valid for those Guests listed on the Disney Resort hotel reservation, and is not for sale.

**Guests who (1) choose not to wear a MagicBand, (2) wear a MagicBand but choose to pay with cash or meal vouchers or (3) need to make modifications to their order will be directed to the order room to proceed. One quick-service meal entitlement will be redeemed for Guests with dining plan packages.

Valid park admission is required to enter Magic Kingdom® Park. Cannot accept early or late arrivals. Valid only on the date and time as noted on the Be Our Guest website and valid only for the duration of your Disney Resort hotel stay. This offer is valid for lunch only. Arrival windows are subject to capacity and availability. Operation hours of the restaurant are subject to closures and change without notice. Not valid for any admission to any Theme Park.

Please do not reply to this email. This account is not monitored.If you have any questions, please stop by the MyMagic+ Service Center at Magic Kingdom® Park.

We had a dinner reservation there last week as well as a lunch fast pass...  Did the dinner, but passed up the lunch for some other frivalous activity I'm sure...  I ordered the braised pork, Claudine had the steak, and Ashleigh ordered the salmon...  The steak and pork came out perfect... according to Ash, the salmon tasted fishy, and guess who had to trade inorder to make the princess happy?   Well at least I got at least one bite of the pork.

We had awesome seats over by the snowy windows looking back across to the entrance.  The designers did a great job of coming up with the theming...

We're giving the test a whirl, but here's the catch...

We were only given an option of a week's worth of days to pick from starting with our check-in day.  We didn't check that day, but of all the other days, there was only one day with a FP+ slot available and it was for an early lunch (11:35-12:05).

We grabbed it anyway and ordered our lunch ahead.

I'm looking forward to my Nicoise Salad.  :)

We're giving the test a whirl, but here's the catch...

We were only given an option of a week's worth of days to pick from starting with our check-in day.  We didn't check that day, but of all the other days, there was only one day with a FP+ slot available and it was for an early lunch (11:35-12:05).

We grabbed it anyway and ordered our lunch ahead.

I'm looking forward to my Nicoise Salad.  :)

That's because that link works for anyone staying on property and the slots open up about 30 days out. Most people go in and grab them early. Who broke that news on ff.net? I think it was that Dawg Fan chick. 

That's because that link works for anyone staying on property and the slots open up about 30 days out. Most people go in and grab them early. Who broke that news on ff.net? I think it was that Dawg Fan chick. 

LOL!  I wasn't even going to bother trying until we actually got the email.

Oh Disney... your technology loopholes are legendary.  :rolleyes:

I'm now 29 days out and BOG FP+ still hasn't opened up for me, but I'll keep checking.

We just got the email yesterday and we check in Nov 14. If my calculations are correct, that was the 23 day mark for us.

Which also might explain why there were so few options available if most people are getting these at the 30 day mark.

Mo if the time doesn't work keep checking. I've changed 3 times since Tuesday and all because times and dates suddenly appear. Even moments after a change new times opened so I switched until my current and best option

But what to order? We've ordered 1 pork meal (thought I read TCD enjoyed it in one of his reports?) and I ordered a turkey but dislike Dijon. I might switch the turkey to the quiche. I wasn't going for the BOG either but when I got the times I figured I'd give it a try. Then when I mentioned tonight about possibly canceling it Ray said we should see what it was all about. Lol. But currently.... I'm not going to try the grey stuff! Lol. Too many yummy MK treats to eat ;).

Have you tried again?

Did it work?

Yes I did and it did work, but from what I can tell you can only book 27 days before the day you want to eat.  It seems like it is not like ADRs where you can book your whole length of stay, you have to wait until you are 27 days from the day you want to eat.  I say this because I tried on Saturday which I thought was 27 days out, but I had no luck.  Then on Sunday I was able to book it for my arrival day but I didn't want that, so this morning I booked it for the second day of our trip which is what I wanted.

I also looked up on Kelly's BF's site and sure enough some posters on there said the same thing about 27 days to the day you want to eat.

Good Luck!

WBI

Another update,

I wasn't to happy with my the time I chose so I just went back and checked for more times.

For some reason it only shows two options at a time, but if you keep refreshing the page it will give you new options, I just kept hitting refresh until the times I wanted popped up.  Then I selected it and it tells you it will now replace your other and you hit confirm.  Super easy and there was still a ton of times available, of course that day has only been open for two hours now, but it is the Sunday before Thanksgiving.

WBI

I'm glad my boyfriend and his groupies were helpful. 

Josh and his groupies have all kinds of good info, they must all be super planners over there because they know quite a few details on booking things and it seems like they aren't afraid to call Disney and ask if they can't figure it out.

I still want to know Josh's story though.

WBI