Do moderate resorts have the H2O toiletries?

Unless it's changed, I believe H2O is the exclusive provider of spa and bath amenities for all WDW resorts.

http://www.h2oplus.com/category/about+us/hotel+amenities/disney+resort+spa+bath+products.do?siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-8CAE.yrsQz3kT_DhmyJC6g&ls_affid=je6NUbpObpQ

Yep, looking at the link, the first row is values, the 2nd row is moderate, the third row is deluxe and the cruise line.

Do I really have to tell you people how to make Frankensoap again?

I actually do use a special shampoo that we buy at Ulta whenever they offer buy one get one free. The stuff without any phosphates. My curls actually do last longer, as it doesn't leave any residue in my hair.  I was the "big bottle of whatever would get my hair clean at a good price camp" (or freebies at the hotel) until my hair care guy gave me a half-bottle of the good stuff.

However, in the soap department, I really don't care, except that when camping I do use body wash. A bar of soap in a zip loc bag or soap box is kindof gross.

In the cabins we got Blushing Orange, The first row items. I know I have only been told 20 times, but if I could remember how to post a picture here you would see a huge basket full of all the little Mickey Ears shampoos, conditioners, and lotion all lined up and overflowing with the two different bath bars. Not to mention to three bonus shampoos I got at The Wilderness lodge from a very sweet mouskeeper.  Why I get such a kick out of saving these I may never know. 

Kelly, I have a handfull of that minty smelling H2O stuff that I swiped from Aulani here in the camper with me... If you tell me which resort you will be staying, I will put them in a ziploc bag and stash them by the light pole by the guard shack....

Kelly, I have a handfull of that minty smelling H2O stuff that I swiped from Aulani here in the camper with me... If you tell me which resort you will be staying, I will put them in a ziploc bag and stash them by the light pole by the guard shack....

I like the way you operate, Duane.