Sorcerer's Hat leaving the Studios?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hat is not cool......but its not as bad as the pink birthday cake castle. Let's keep things in perspective.

Teaser: the chinese theater may appear in all of it's original glory in my Back in Time TR.

I hear the earful tower opens at the top so rebel x-wing fighters can land in it

Me too. It's all we know.Though my wife did show me a pic of an aerial view of DHS without it and you can really see the Mickey head shape.

Post the pix please.

She just flashed me on her phone, but I'll look for something like it.

I think this was it:

fedecabeef8d1d63de14e06e43ad24e2.jpg

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/06/vintage-walt-disney-world-sunset-boulevard-emerges/

I'm surprised a "fiend on the scene" hasn't posted DE-construction photos yet!  Would be interesting!

Indeed!  The construction walls just went up a couple of days ago.  Not sure how much has actually happened yet.

I wonder if this will be one of those things where they do as much work as they can behind the walls, and then the hat just magically "disappears" overnight?

Indeed!  The construction walls just went up a couple of days ago.  Not sure how much has actually happened yet.

I wonder if this will be one of those things where they do as much work as they can behind the walls, and then the hat just magically "disappears" overnight?

I think you're right!  Poof!